Ashes of Creation Wiki
The goal of the Ashes of Creation Wiki is to capture accurate knowledge about Ashes of Creation based on input from the community. The 2,932 pages in this wiki are kept up-to-date each day with the latest info from Intrepid Studios.
Everyone in the Ashes of Creation community can contribute to this wiki. We do ask that contributors please read and adhere to the Style guidelines when editing or adding new articles.
- Starting a new page
- Editing pages
- Formatting content
- Embedding images and videos
- Creating and editing transcripts
- Using templates
Table of contents
Information relevant to the ongoing development of Ashes of Creation.
- Ashes of Creation, Design pillars, User interface
- Intrepid Studios, Newsletters
- Livestreams, Videos, Concept art, Screenshots, Interviews, Podcasts
- Kickstarter, Summer crowdfunding, Cosmetic store
- Milestones, Release schedule
Engaging and immersive story
Topics that reflect the past and the present of Verra.
- Archetypes, Classes
- World map, Environments, Underrealm, Undersea
- Role playing
Topics that describe how the world of Verra evolves based on player activity.
- Economy, Marketplaces, Player stalls
- Quests, Tasks
- Artisan classes, Gathering, Processing, Crafting
- World events, World bosses
- Naval, Naval combat
Game systems and mechanics that foster player interaction.
- Dungeons, Raids, Combat
- Group dynamics, Looting
- Guilds, Guild halls, Guild fortresses, Guild castles
- Social organizations
- Monster coins
- Parlor games
Systems that grow and shape player experiences in the game.
- Weapons, Armor, Items
- Housing, Node housing, Apartments, Freeholds
- Mounts, Mules, Dragons
- Character creator
We will have a lot of content that is available, but those will be behind doors that are accessible through agency on behalf of the community. In a traditional sense, no we are not a theme-park, however we will probably have more content than a theme-park does, traditionally. Just because, in order for those choices to be meaningful, there must be meaningful content behind the door you choose. – Steven Sharif
Risk vs reward
Activities that reward daring adventurers and foster meaningful conflict.
- World PvP, Bounty hunters
- Node sieges
- Guild wars
- Castle sieges
- Stock exchange (sharemarket)
- Exploration, Treasure hunting
The risk versus reward relationship, when, say for instance, you've dedicated time towards building a node and other players have dedicated that equivalent time towards sieging the node, there's going to be a pitched battle between those players... They spend that time doing this because they care passionately about having access to that content. – Steven Sharif