This project is primarily self funded, and we’re dedicated to staying true to our vision and not being compromised. The core product can be delivered with our current capital and the crowdfunding goal. Going forward, we are dedicated to keeping our vision consistent with our philosophies and adding features whenever possible.
- 1 Kickstarter packages
- 2 Stretch goals
- 2.1 Parlor games
- 2.2 Cute small pets
- 2.3 Group mounts
- 2.4 Backer only weapon skins
- 2.5 Enhanced naval combat
- 2.6 Backer only armor skin
- 2.7 The Underrealm
- 2.8 Backer only aquatic mount
- 2.9 Social organizations
- 2.10 Backer only dye set
- 2.11 New Underrealm race
- 2.12 Backer only mount barding
- 2.13 Backer only skill FX
- 2.14 Stock exchange
- 3 Crowdfunding guild rewards
- 4 Crowdfunding mounts
- 5 Alpha-1 cosmetics
- 6 Artwork
- 7 External links
- 8 See also
- 9 References
- Warrior of old
- Braver of worlds
- Leader of men
- Hero of the people
- Avatar of the phoenix
Parlor games are games that are played in player-built taverns or in-node taverns. They will vary based on the racial influences of a node. Some will be dice games, others will be card games; and some will be less savory.
- These games will involve aspects of both chance and skill.
- They must be played between 2 or more people.
- Players will be able to wager in-game currency against other players.
- A portion of the income from the game goes to the tavern owner or node.
- Parlor games may reflect the predominant race of a node.
Cute small pets
Cosmetic pets were available for purchase during the Kickstarter and Summer crowdfunding campaigns, during PAX West 2017 and PAX East 2018; and are currently available in Pre-order packs on the cosmetic store.
Backer only weapon skins
- Usable on all types of weapons.
- Include subtle and tasteful glow/particle effects.
- Aquatic mounts.
- Underwater dungeons.
- Island chains.
- Naval caravans.
- PvP objectives.
- Trade routes.
- Treasure hunting.
Backer only armor skin
The Underrealm is a rich environment where bio-luminescence abounds in the fauna and flora that exist here. These deep caverns and underground valleys provide new destinations for civilization to develop. Bringing the node system into the depths of the world may awaken darker creatures than the surface.
We plan to have the Underrealm really pervasive throughout the game itself, a part of the open world. It will introduce some unique elements such as the type of monsters you see, the type of crops you can grow and houses you can have. – Steven Sharif
Backer only aquatic mount
The whole idea of these societies is that they are a mechanism for progression that do not have to rely on your level progression. These are different progression paths that players can participate in. If you don't want to leave a node in your gameplay experience and you want to find as much as you can do within that city, these offer those things. Now, some quests might take you outside of the city to you know hunt and pursue things, but you could also perfectly be a person that is a merchant and purchases them from other travelers instead of having to go do it yourself. We want to offer players a diverse method of progression; and these systems house those benefits. – Steven Sharif
Sometimes two organization's goals might not align with each other and there'll be conflict there, but it's not going to be like everybody in the Traders Guild is at war with everybody in the Thieves Guild. – Jeffrey Bard
Backer only dye set
The Kickstarter and Summer crowdfunding dyes are sets of unique colors that are not obtainable by players who did not participate in Crowdfunding. These dyes are not usable as normal dyes are. Instead they are used to override the color of another dye obtained in game.
- They are assigned to a character from a user's account management page.
- They do not expire, so they may be used to continually override dye colors.
- Once a dye has been overridden it becomes a bound dye to that character, so the colors cannot be sold for in-game benefit.
- When an item is sold or transferred, color changes are reverted.
New Underrealm race
- The Tulnar is a combination of three different races that were left behind on Verra.
- Tulnar stands for "the forgotten".
- Tulnar are not restricted to the Underrealm (there are no factions).
Backer only mount barding
Backer only skill FX
- Includes unique colors and additional effects for certain skills. For example: A mage with her fireball skill may fire off a ball of searing white flames as opposed to the traditional colors of that skill.
- Hard metrics, such as quest lines, nearby resources, citizen progression, and purchases of local real estate, will determine the value of those purchasable shares.
Crowdfunding guild rewards
- Once assigned, the reward becomes an asset of that guild.
- Guild members that leave the guild no longer have access to the unique items of that guild.
- Basic mounts are obtained through an early quest that is available to all players in starting areas.
- Players assign cosmetic skins to a character on their account from the account management page.
- The skin can then be applied the appearance of the mount that was earned in game.
- This does not remove the skin itself. It can be applied again to any other applicable mount in the future.
- Players may remove the skin from a character and assign it to another character on their account.
- Skins can only ever be active on one character and one mount.
The Dawnbreaker mount skin is used in a similar fashion as described, but is only applicable to a certain class of mounts. Aquatic mount skins, like the Tidesnapper, are also used in a similar fashion, but are only applicable to the aquatic class of mounts.
- Ashes of Creation Kickstarter.
- Livestream, 24 May 2017 (11:04).
- May The 4th, Be With You... And also some skins.
- Video, 9 November 2017 (0:01).
- Livestream, 17 May 2017 (30:53).
- Livestream, 23 August 2017 (28:22).
- Kickstarter - We Just Broke $1,500,000!
- Ashes of Creation - The visuals.
- Kickstarter $1,750,000 Stretch Goal Unlocked, 13 May 2017.
- A chat with Ashes of Creation's Steven Sharif, 7 June 2017.
- Ashes of Creation Kickstarter - Over 9,500 Backers and Counting!!
- Livestream, 4 June 2018 (57:42).
- Livestream, 17 May 2017 (7:27).
- Podcast, 23 April 2018 (24:47).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (49:05).
- Livestream, 9 July 2018 (38:28).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (3:04).
- Livestream, 30 May 2017 (16:51).
- Kickstarter $2,500,000 New Player Race Achieved.
- Livestream, 17 May 2017 (5:49).
- Livestream, 28 July 2017 (20:17).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (39:34).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (AM) (2:17).
- Leader of Men
- Wikipedia - Barding
- New Backer Goal!! + Monster Coins (>'.')>
- Livestream, 17 May 2017 (11:27).