- Hybrid action/tab combat.
- Progression to level 20.
- 4 playable races.
- Character creator.
- 8 base archetypes.
- Portions of player housing.
- Portions of crafting/artisan classes.
- Nodes will be fully featured.
- 120 km2 of world map.
- This is 25% of the total world space.
- Social organizations.
- Name reservations.
- Merchant systems.
- Player trading.
- Two to three servers.
- 1,500 concurrent server population.
Ashes of Creation
Ashes of Creation is a unique take on the MMO experience. Our world structure is dynamic and built to react to the actions of our players. Cities will rise and fall, their populations based on the history of the world as the players create it. Quests will unlock as these populations gather, their needs grow, and secrets are unlocked. As the world’s NPC structure is established in real time, players will have the ability to destroy what they’ve created, paving the way for new development, new populations, and real change. Political strife and intrigue will play a very real role in the structure of your world. Gone are the days of static worlds, change is here to stay.
Alpha-1 release schedule
|Alpha||Alpha-1. It is possible that Alpha-1 is released prior to horde mode.||2020.|
Our target goal from a testing standpoint was ten thousand players. We have just under that - I believe we have 9,300, and we wanted to keep that manageable. Our intent is to have two servers that we have up and running for Alpha 1 Phase 2, with 5000 on each. Our goal ultimately is 10,000 concurrent, but we’re going to begin stress-testing at 5000. – Steven Sharif
Stress testers may discuss their experience. However visuals, including streams, video recording and screenshots for the stress test are under NDA. Unlike other studios, our community quite literally is first in, to Verra. And the stress test might be messy... Only visuals are under NDA. – Steven Sharif
Alpha-1 player flagging/corruption
Alpha-1 name reservation
Alpha-1 account management
- 2018-07-09 Video - Ashes of Creation - Alpha-1 Environment Preview
- 2018-08-17 Video - Ashes of Creation Apocalypse - First Look at Action Combat
- 2018-09-01 Video - Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Alpha Gameplay
- 2018-09-27 Livestream
- 2018-10-31 Livestream
- 2018-12-06 Livestream
- 2018-12-06 Video - Ashes of Creation Apocalypse
- 2018-12-13 Livestream
- 2019-01-11 Livestream
- 2019-01-11 Video - Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Siege Maps Preview
- 2019-03-08 Video - Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Castle Siege Gameplay
- 2019-07-16 Blog: Creative Director's Letter and Mayoral Caravan System
- 2019-09-24 Video - Ashes of Creation Apocalypse early access trailer
- 2019-09-30 Apocalypse Gaming Session Late Night Edition Livestream (Part I)
- 2019-09-30 Apocalypse Gaming Session Late Night Edition Livestream (Part II)
- 2019-10-02 Apocalypse QnA and Gaming Session Late Night Edition Livestream
- 2019-10-11 Blog: Forest of Erinthia game update
- 2019-10-12 Apocalypse gaming session with some lite QnA Livestream
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle sieges
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse horde mode
- Release schedule
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (22:46).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (24:37).
- Video, 5 April 2018 (1:01:40).
- Livestream, 26 July 2019 (1:10:44).
- Livestream, 1 September 2018 (1:02:99).
- Interview, 8 August 2018 (18:55).
- Interview, 8 August 2018 (19:02).
- Livestream, 30 September 2019 (1:09:04).
- A reactive world - Nodes.
- Ashes of Creation MMO.
- Video, 20 August 2019 (0:0).
- Livestream, 4 May 2018 (47:57).
- Blog: Creative Director's Letter
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (35:53).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (24:07).
- Ashes of Creation Gamescom 2018 Interview: Responding to Criticism.
- Livestream, 18 January 2018 (49:26).
- Livestream, 1 September 2018 (54:06).
- Interview, 21 August 2018 (40:44).