(Redirected from Node housing)
|Apartments||Instanced.||Town stage and higher.||One per server.|
|Freeholds||Open world.||Village stage and higher.||One per account.|
|Static housing||In-node.||Village stage and higher.||One per server.|
- In-node housing will be at a premium, and is expected to be hotly contested.
Static housing development
- The architecture of static housing is predetermined by the racial influence of the Node development.
- As the node advances, so does the housing.
- New property becomes available at each stage of advancement, but it will be more akin to what was available at the previous stage.
- Only the houses that existed at the Village stage will become main street mansions at the Metropolis stage.
Static housing destructibility
- If the housing was purchased at a higher advancement than the node currently is then it will be destroyed, otherwise the housing will be scaled back.
- Livestream, 12 May 2017 (51:12).
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (13:25).
- Node series part II – the Metropolis.
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (50:47).
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- Livestream, 12 May 2017 (52:01).
- Livestream, 19 May 2017 (33:57).
- Livestream, 18 July 2017 (40:14).
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (47:10).