Parlor games are games that are played in player-built taverns or in-node taverns. They will vary based on the racial influences of a node. Some will be dice games, others will be card games; and some will be less savory.
- These games will involve aspects of both chance and skill.
- They must be played between 2 or more people.
- Players will be able to wager in-game currency against other players.
- A portion of the income from the game goes to the tavern owner or node.
- Parlor games may reflect the predominant race of a node.
Jumping puzzles will occasionally feature in the world.