|This is a disambiguation page that lists articles with similar titles.|
Accessories in Ashes of Creation refers to:
There are 16 gear slots in Ashes of Creation:
Artisan gear may be able to be equipped in an "undergarment" slot that can be toggled between adventuring gear and artisan gear.
Jewelry is a type of Armor in Ashes of Creation.
We have jewelry as a slot; and if it has a slot, players will be crafting it. – Jeffrey Bard
List of jewelry items
|This section contains information from Alpha-1 testing. It will be updated when new information is made available.|
List of cosmetic accessories
Mount barding (also referred to as Saddles) is armor for mounts in Ashes of Creation. Mount barding is similar in concept to player armor.
- The higher the level of barding, the better looking it will be.
- Barding will have multiple components that can be equipped. Each component will increase the stats of the mount, such as hit points and speed.
- Barding cosmetics can only be applied to mounts with barding cosmetic slots.
- Cosmetic skins may only be applied to barding/saddle items that are earned in-game.
- Barding skins can not be applied over a mount skin.
- The mount skins are applied to the mount, and barding (think of it like an accessory appearance) can not be applied over the mount skin. – Cody Peterson
- Barding skins' appearance may differ depending on the type of mount.
Attachments are able to be unlocked as flair pieces to armor to create a customizable look.
- There will be hundreds of attachments available ranging from a small clasp to the front plate of a breast plate.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Livestream, March 31, 2022 (1:21:44).
- ↑ Livestream, August 28, 2020 (1:15:02).
- ↑ Livestream, July 28, 2017 (24:54).
- ↑ Livestream, June 30, 2022 (1:17:34).
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Livestream, July 28, 2017 (22:23).
- ↑ Ashes of Creation Store: Masque of Affection.
- ↑ Leader of Men
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 Livestream, May 29, 2020 (58:31).
- ↑ Livestream, September 30, 2020 (45:37).
- ↑ 13.0 13.1
- ↑ Livestream, September 30, 2020 (45:26).
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 Interview, October 20, 2018 (3:34:46).