- There will be hundreds of attachments available ranging from a small clasp to the front plate of a breast plate.
- Guild emblems.
- Armor attachments.
No image import functionality is planned.
- Pets, Mounts, Costumes, Armor, Buildings and Accessories sold in the cosmetic store are skins.
- Cosmetic skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
We plan to include a shop for micro transactions. The shop will only include cosmetic items. Nothing in our shop will ever be pay to win as we believe this practice greatly hurts the MMORPG genre.
Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. However, I want to make sure that equitable cosmetics both from a quantity and quality standpoint are achievable through in-game achievements. Time, effort should let you be happy with what you can accomplish. – Steven Sharif
List of accessories
- Ashes of Creation Store: Masque of Affection.
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (3:34:46).
- Livestream, 17 May 2017 (55:40).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (47:44).
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (3:35:54).
- Ashes of Creation cosmetic store.
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (41:43).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (32:36).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (58:29).