Aegis of Vigilance
The greatest of the Ren’kai shieldbearers are impenetrable walls on the battlefield, able to block blade and arrow alike with a focus unending. Their towering shields bear the marks of each battle; every scratch and nick a life protected under their watch.
- Expeditionary pre-order pack: Jan 2019 - Feb 2019
- Voyager plus pre-order pack: Jan 2019 - Feb 2019
- Voyager pre-order pack: Jan 2019 - Feb 2019
- Wayfarer pre-order pack: Jan 2019 - Feb 2019
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
- Nothing in the cosmetic store will be pay to win.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif
- Skins are cosmetic items that do not grant the user any benefit.
- Skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
- Different variants of store purchased cosmetic creatures may exist in the wild.
- Flavor text relates to the lore and background of creatures and items in the world of Verra.
- Costumes do not include any weapons pictured.
- Caravan skins change the appearance of an in-game mount and in-game caravan that are hooked up to each other.
- Livestream, 28 August 2020 (2:01:19).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Aegis of Vigilance.
- Ashes of Creation cosmetic store.
- Livestream, 25 July 2020 (1:53:46).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (58:29).
- Rime and Regal
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (41:43).
- Livestream, 28 June 2019 (1:25:55).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (32:36).