- The dyeability of costumes depends on the specific costume.
Outside of wanting to keep maybe some identity from a lore perspective; for example if you have like a white lion's suit of armor, you may not want that white lion suit of armor to be black or blue. So, it's possible. It depends on the costume itself. – Steven Sharif
- Pets, Mounts, Costumes, Armor, Buildings and Accessories sold in the cosmetic store are skins.
- Cosmetic skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
- Nothing in the cosmetic store will be pay to win.
The cosmetic store will offer limited time, limited quantity items to help sustain game development.
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif