- There will be hundreds of attachments available ranging from a small clasp to the front plate of a breast plate.
- An active GM staff will be monitoring user-created content. Users who upload inappropriate content will place their accounts in jeopardy.
I know previously we had spoken about not allowing custom user images in the game, however I think we're leaning more now in the direction of allowing for custom user images. Absolutely well what it will be is the fact that we're a subscription game and if you want to jeopardize your account by doing the wrong thing with regards to custom users [images] then by all means you may do so and we'll have stringent practices in place to prevent that from actually being an issue. – Steven Sharif
With regards to this UCC question, I think when you have an active an active GM team that you know you are you have directed to care take the product you're going to mitigate a lot of that functionality you don't want to see out of this custom image system. People who look to let's say meme the system are going to be met with the type of enforcement that they don't want to have on their account; and being a subscription-based product and being a risk versus reward and maybe a more old-school approach to character development and progression I think they're gonna take a significant risk in doing things that we don't want them to do, which will result in the jeopardy of their account. So I think that is not going to deter a hundred percent of things- I don't think you ever can deter a hundred percent of things unless we go away from custom images- but I think that we can achieve some parity of essentially enforcement versus infraction ratio that's going to be liveable for everybody. – Steven Sharif
- Guild emblems.
- Armor attachments.
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
- Nothing in the cosmetic store will be pay to win.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif
Providing these limited options that collectors out there like when it comes to achieving and/or purchasing cosmetics. It means something I think when players make that decision to purchase or they go through the rigorous portion of achieving those things in game that it is not just everywhere around them and becomes meaningless at that point. – Steven Sharif
- Skins are cosmetic items that do not grant the user any benefit.
- Skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
- Different variants of store purchased cosmetic creatures may exist in the wild.
- Flavor text relates to the lore and background of creatures and items in the world of Verra.
- Costumes do not include any weapons pictured.
- Caravan skins change the appearance of an in-game mount and in-game caravan that are hooked up to each other.
We plan to include a shop for micro transactions. The shop will only include cosmetic items. Nothing in our shop will ever be pay to win as we believe this practice greatly hurts the MMORPG genre.
List of accessories
- Ashes of Creation Store: Masque of Affection.
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (3:34:46).
- Blog: 10 facts about castle sieges in the MMORPG.
- Livestream, 26 July 2019 (1:05:28).
- Livestream, 17 May 2017 (55:40).
- Interview, 8 July 2020 (48:30).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (47:44).
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (3:35:54).
- Ashes of Creation cosmetic store.
- Livestream, 25 July 2020 (1:53:46).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (58:29).
- Livestream, 30 November 2020 (56:02).
- Rime and Regal
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (41:43).
- Livestream, 30 November 2020 (58:24).
- Livestream, 28 June 2019 (1:25:55).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (32:36).