Cloak of the Seaside Maw
A wide net cloak held together with a piece of shark’s jaw. Bold, and indicative of one’s gritty mastery over the sea’s mightiest hunters, as well as being useful for trapping any hapless victim at a moment’s notice.
- Expeditionary pre-order pack: Apr 2019 - May 2019
- Voyager plus pre-order pack: Apr 2019 - May 2019
- Voyager pre-order pack: Apr 2019 - May 2019
- Wayfarer pre-order pack: Apr 2019 - May 2019
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
- Nothing in the cosmetic store will be pay to win.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif
- Skins are cosmetic items that do not grant the user any benefit.
- Skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
- Different variants of store purchased cosmetic creatures may exist in the wild.
- Flavor text relates to the lore and background of creatures and items in the world of Verra.
- Costumes do not include any weapons pictured.