Bright Bounty Pack
In anticipation for the Verdant Keeper's celebrations, special containers are woven. A finely-made pack in the shape of a horn has come to symbolize the Keeper's boundless generosity to the people of Verra. These are specifically made to carry the bright, ripe ingredients that are to be used in the coming feasts.
- Expeditionary pre-order pack: Nov 2019 - Dec 2019
- Voyager plus pre-order pack: Nov 2019 - Dec 2019
- Voyager pre-order pack: Nov 2019 - Dec 2019
- Wayfarer pre-order pack: Nov 2019 - Dec 2019
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
- Nothing in the cosmetic store will be pay to win.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif
- Skins are cosmetic items that do not grant the user any benefit.
- Skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
- Different variants of store purchased cosmetic creatures may exist in the wild.
- Flavor text relates to the lore and background of creatures and items in the world of Verra.
- Costumes do not include any weapons pictured.