- Rewards for arena ladders will be revealed at a later time.
- Titles can be received from arena play.
- Arena points that can be used to buy gear are not currently in the design.
- Number of successful siege defenses.
- Number of successful siege assaults.
- Number of PvP kills.
- Raid participation points.
- Number of firsts.
Visibility of those types of things on the server help to promote a competitive atmosphere. If there is an attainable impression that you can work towards, so that others know your success, you have more drive to succeed. – Steven Sharif
Military node arena
Server vs server
- There may be monthly competitions where the winning server and winning team receive beneficial buffs for the month.
When you're talking about Arena play especially, one server might not be able to support that depending on what's going on with it, but across all the servers then we've got a really great pool for matchmaking. – Jeffrey Bard
- The party size is eight (8) players for a single group.
- Raids will have 40 man groups.
- Arenas will have 1 man, 3 man, 5 man and possibly 20 man Free-For-All (Deathmatch) group sizes.
- Mechanics exist within larger conflicts for small groups and even solo players to impact the battle.
- This includes systems that will likely focus on single group sized participants while the larger battle is occurring.
- Livestream, 23 August 2017 (16:44).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (16:53).
- Podcast, 11 May 2018 (52:20).
- Podcast, 4 August 2018 (1:47:21).
- Livestream, 18 July 2017 (58:50).
- Livestream, 15 May 2017 (44:10).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (29:13).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (36:21).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (29:05).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (39:48).
- Group dynamics blog.
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (49:28).
- Livestream, 9 May 2017 (34:38).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (48:12).
- Livestream, 8 May 2017 (28:48).