- Game currency does not have weight.
Players who refer and invite new players can receive 15% of their account purchases back as Intrepid Bucks. Intrepid Bucks can then be used to reduce subscription fees, obtain unique virtual items or receive cash rewards.
- A master looter (or lootmaster) is a player designated by the party leader to decide how loot is distributed in a dungeon or raid party.
- With round-robin looting, party members take turns looting.
- Need before greed
- This is a traditional need before greed system based on dice rolls.
- Bidding system
- Intrepid are investigating a potential bidding system, which allows players to bid on items instead of rolling for them.
- The highest bidder wins the item.
- The gold then goes into a pool that is split among the rest of the party members.
We want to make sure that there's no "interactability" between any type of pay-to-win scenario where our players can exchange those in-game types of currencies to pay for subscriptions. – Steven Sharif
- These systems collect user data and flag abnormal activities for inspection. This combined with player reporting functions generates a live "heat map" that draws attention to unusual behavior.
- Players caught cheating will be banned.
- Ashes of Creation Press Kit.
- Livestream, 24 May 2017 (44:14).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (54:00).
- Ashes of Creation cosmetic store.
- Ashes of Creation referral program.
- Group dynamics blog.
- Livestream, 1 June 2017 (20:47).
- Livestream, 24 May 2017 (13:19).
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (38:35).
- Massively OP, 1 June 2017
- Livestream, 9 February 2018 (20:40).