- Game currency does not have weight.
- All Adventure paths in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse, allow players to earn embers just for playing. Those embers will carry over into the MMORPG.
- A master looter (or lootmaster) is a player designated by the party leader to decide how loot is distributed in a dungeon or raid party.
- With round-robin looting, party members take turns looting.
- Need before greed
- This is a traditional need before greed system based on dice rolls.
- Bidding system
- Intrepid are investigating a potential bidding system, which allows players to bid on items instead of rolling for them.
- The highest bidder wins the item.
- The gold then goes into a pool that is split among the rest of the party members.
- In-game currency will not be able to be used to purchase subscription time. This may change in the future.
We want to make sure that there's no "interactability" between any type of pay-to-win scenario where our players can exchange those in-game types of currencies to pay for subscriptions. – Steven Sharif
- These systems collect user data and flag abnormal activities for inspection. This combined with player reporting functions generates a live "heat map" that draws attention to unusual behavior.
- Players caught cheating will be banned.
- Ashes of Creation Press Kit.
- Livestream, 24 May 2017 (44:14).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (54:00).
- Ashes of Creation cosmetic store.
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (1:00:52).
- Ashes of Creation referral program.
- Group dynamics blog.
- Livestream, 1 June 2017 (20:47).
- Livestream, 24 May 2017 (13:19).
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (38:35).
- Massively OP, 1 June 2017
- Livestream, 9 February 2018 (20:40).