- Mules can carry roughly 10 times more than backpacks. Caravans can carry roughly 10 times more than mules.
- Caravans will have carrying capacity limits and customizable stats, such as defensive points, speed and number of hired NPC guards.
- The higher level the backpack, the greater the inventory space.
- Different backpack types cater to different activities. For example:
Mules are mounts that assist in the transport of goods, resources, and gatherables to increase a player's carrying capacity. Mules transport goods on a much smaller scale than the caravan system.
- Caravans are for transfer of personal goods and quests as well as supplies for castles and nodes.
- Caravans can transport goods for more than one player.
- A wearhouse ability may enable a player to transfer non-material goods between alternate characters. This excludes resources, materials or anything that relies on the caravan system.
- Cosmetic skins.
- Moving items between characters, where they are only applicable to one character at a time.
- Livestream, 18 July 2017 (44:57).
- Livestream, 22 May 2017 (40:41).
- Ashes of Creation Kickstarter - Mounts, Tigers and Bears!
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Livestream, 15 May 2017 (45:20).
- Interview, 20 January 2017 (4:19).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (28:21).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (18:10).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (AM) (23:18).
- Video, 6 September 2018 (3:53).
- Livestream, 9 July 2018 (50:16).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (30:53).