- Mules can carry roughly 10 times more than backpacks. Caravans can carry roughly 10 times more than mules.
- Caravans will have carrying capacity limits and customizable stats, such as defensive points, speed and number of hired NPC guards.
- Inventory expansion and weight management training certificates are available in the Galleria at City stage economic nodes.
Player housing storage
- The higher level the backpack, the greater the inventory space.
- Different backpack types cater to different activities. For example:
In order to roleplay you need to be able to represent kind of what your character is doing in that world and you know part of what animation is doing is creating these sockets on the let's say the belt or the backpack that you know can plug in certain types of props or items that are created by the character team. – Steven Sharif
- Banking between characters is being discussed.
- A warehouse ability may enable a player to transfer non-material goods between alternate characters. This excludes resources, materials or anything that relies on the caravan system.
- Cosmetic skins.
- Moving items between characters, where they are only applicable to one character at a time.
Mules are mounts that assist in the transport of goods, resources, and gatherables to increase a player's carrying capacity. Mules transport goods on a much smaller scale than the caravan system.
- Caravans are for transfer of personal goods and quests as well as supplies for castles and nodes.
- Caravans can transport goods for more than one player.
- Livestream, 18 July 2017 (44:57).
- Livestream, 22 May 2017 (40:41).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.
- Interview, 6 December 2018 (20:30).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (30:53).
- Livestream, 30 May 2019 (1:09:17).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (18:10).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (AM) (23:18).
- Ashes of Creation Kickstarter - Mounts, Tigers and Bears!
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Livestream, 15 May 2017 (45:20).
- Interview, 20 January 2017 (4:19).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (28:21).
- Video, 6 September 2018 (3:53).
- Livestream, 9 July 2018 (50:16).