Static housing provides non-instanced player accommodation within a node, also known as in-node housing.
- Players are able purchase small one room houses starting at the Village stage (Node stage 3).
Players buy the deeds for housing from the node itself. Players can also buy and sell properties from other players.
- In-node housing will be at a premium, and is expected to be hotly contested.
- The more apartments that have been purchased in a node, the higher the price scales.
Static housing development
As a node levels up, its in-node housing levels up with it.
- The architecture of static housing is predetermined by the racial influence of the Node development.
- As the node advances, so does the housing.
- New property becomes available at each stage of advancement, but it will be more akin to what was available at the previous stage.
- Only the houses that existed at the Village stage will become main street mansions at the Metropolis stage.
Static housing destructibility
Following a node siege, static housing will be scaled back or destroyed based on the advancement of the node.
- If the housing was purchased at a higher advancement than the node currently is then it will be destroyed, otherwise the housing will be scaled back.
Player housing designs and decorations are retained and can be placed again later if the housing is destroyed during a node siege.