Apartments are internal only spaces within a node that offer some housing functionality.
Players can purchase instanced apartments within a Town (stage 4 node) or above, if apartment complexes have been developed within that node.
- Apartment rentals offer node citizenship.
- Different price points offer different sized apartments.
- Prices for apartments will fluctuate depending on the number of units already sold in the node.
- Apartments are instanced and only limited in number by the increasing price.
- Apartments can be decorated as required.
Apartments may be destroyed in the following circumstances:
- If their building was destroyed during a node siege, even if the siege was not successful.
- If the siege delevels the node below stage 4 (Town).
Player housing designs and decorations are retained and can be placed again later if the housing is destroyed during a node siege.
Players buy the deeds for housing from the node itself. Players can also buy and sell properties from other players.
- In-node housing will be at a premium, and is expected to be hotly contested.
- The more apartments that have been purchased in a node, the higher the price scales.