- Players must obtain and place storage containers in their player-owned housing.
- Different grades of storage containers have different inventory capacities.
- There are restrictions on the grades of storage containers available in different types of houses.
- Access permissions can be set to allow others to access a player's personal storage devices.
- Players are prohibited from moving goods out of depositories within a node following a siege declaration against that node.
- Ability to open the door and enter the home.
- Access to crops.
- Ability to deposit or withdraw items from storage containers.
- Permission to decorate but not take anything from the house.
- A property has a single owner.
- Mayors are able to allocate treasury funding to hire mercenary NPCs to defend their node during sieges.
It'll be a single owner based system for those types of properties- for properties in general, but it doesn't prevent players obviously from you know collaborating and pooling resources in order to achieve certain achievements in the game. – Steven Sharif
- Quality furniture is able to be crafted in-game based on the skill of the craftsperson.
- Furnishing items with in-game functionality will be restricted entirely to those created by the carpentry profession.
- Crafted furniture may contain bonuses based on the quality and grade of the furniture.
- Houses will be empty when purchased.
- Players may place Furniture, artwork/paintings and other decor items in their player housing.
- Prized items such as achievements and trophies may be displayed.
- Characters will be able to interact with furniture items such as sit in chairs and lay in beds.
- Players will not be able to alter structural aspects such as windows and walls.
- Furnishing items with in-game functionality will be restricted entirely to those created by the Carpentry profession.
Your ability to craft more luxurious furniture comes with how much of a master craftsman you've become in the furnishing profession... This isn't like you know, I want my house to look good, I got to fork over 50 bucks in cosmetics... Players can craft in-game based on their dedication and focus in that aspect the artisan tree. – Steven Sharif
Personal inventory limits are tied to a backpack. Material and gatherable items are subject to quantity rather than weight limits. Caravans and Mules are intended to be the primary mode of transportation of goods beyond these limits.
- Mules can carry roughly 10 times more than backpacks. Caravans can carry roughly 10 times more than mules.
- Caravans will have carrying capacity limits and customizable stats, such as defensive points, speed and number of hired NPC guards.
- Inventory expansion and weight management training certificates are available in the Galleria at City stage economic nodes.
- A player's inventory has sections for different types of items. Quest items for example will not fill a player's regular inventory capacity.
- The stacking limit of potions might be one hundred. The stacking limit of food items might be 999 or 1000.
- The higher level the backpack, the greater the inventory space.
- Different backpack types cater to different activities.
In order to roleplay you need to be able to represent kind of what your character is doing in that world and you know part of what animation is doing is creating these sockets on the let's say the belt or the backpack that you know can plug in certain types of props or items that are created by the character team. – Steven Sharif
- Video, 31 May 2020 (47:32).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (10:54).
- Livestream, 26 June 2020 (51:58).
- Livestream, 28 June 2019 (1:23:31).
- Livestream, 30 April 2020 (1:14:44).
- Interview, 8 July 2020 (57:46).
- Livestream, 29 May 2020 (41:45).
- Interview, 6 December 2018 (20:30).
- Livestream, 26 June 2020 (58:32).
- Livestream, 19 May 2017 (26:40).
- Livestream, 9 February 2018 (51:57).
- Livestream, 26 June 2020 (59:11).
- Interview, 8 July 2020 (40:20).
- Livestream, 29 May 2020 (40:52).
- Interview, 8 July 2020 (43:42).
- Livestream, 25 July 2020 (1:01:07).
- Livestream, 29 May 2020 (36:18).
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (26:22).
- Livestream, 26 June 2020 (53:20).
- Livestream, 26 June 2020 (45:32).
- Livestream, 24 May 2017 (29:54).
- Livestream, 29 May 2020 (38:04).
- Livestream, 26 June 2020 (47:32).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (30:53).
- Livestream, 22 May 2017 (56:31).
- Livestream, 31 July 2020 (1:17:45).
- Livestream, 15 May 2017 (45:19).
- Livestream, 27 April 2017 (6:11).
- Livestream, 29 May 2020 (1:27:18).
- Livestream, 18 July 2017 (44:57).
- Livestream, 22 May 2017 (40:41).
- Livestream, 25 July 2020 (1:14:13).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.
- Livestream, 30 May 2019 (1:09:17).