- The higher level the backpack, the greater the inventory space.
- Different backpack types cater to different activities. For example:
In order to roleplay you need to be able to represent kind of what your character is doing in that world and you know part of what animation is doing is creating these sockets on the let's say the belt or the backpack that you know can plug in certain types of props or items that are created by the character team. – Steven Sharif
Items on back and belt
Items attached to a character's back or belt represent items they are in possession of. Players can set the appearance priority for the items they wish to show. Only one item can show at a time, and that is determined by player choice.
The idea is to kind of move away from the mundane kind of application of belts in previous MMOs where they don't really have a lot of character so to speak. But in reality you know as an adventurer you come with a lot of tools and things that you have to use out in the wild in order to achieve what you're trying to achieve. So we wanted to kind of represent that on your character and give you something that can actually be tangible for your character and see there. I think it adds a lot of character and flavor to your identity. – Steven Sharif
- Mules can carry roughly 10 times more than backpacks. Caravans can carry roughly 10 times more than mules.
- Caravans will have carrying capacity limits and customizable stats, such as defensive points, speed and number of hired NPC guards.
- Inventory expansion and weight management training certificates are available in the Galleria at City stage economic nodes.
- Livestream, 30 May 2019 (1:09:17).
- Livestream, 30 May 2019 (1:09:13).
- Video, 7 February 2017 (0:22).
- Livestream, 4 June 2018 (19:48).
- Livestream, 30 January 2020 (49:08).
- Livestream, 28 March 2020 (53:06).
- Livestream, 15 May 2017 (45:19).
- Livestream, 27 April 2017 (6:11).
- Livestream, 18 July 2017 (44:57).
- Livestream, 22 May 2017 (40:41).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.