- Players will be able to identify the type of a node at its first stage of development (Expedition) based on its NPC population.
|Divine nodes||Faith and skill/equipment augment focuses||Priests|
|Economic nodes||Trade and merchant focuses||Merchants|
|Military nodes||Combat and class training focuses||Guards|
|Scientific nodes||Artisan and construction focuses||Scholars|
For example, if a level 4 Scientific Node is destroyed, it will become a Level 0 Scientific Node. It will never be any other Node Type other than a Scientific Node. The location of these Types relates to the influences of the area around the Node. – Margaret Krohn
- Divine node benefits are not known at this time.
- Economic metropolises enable marketplaces that integrate with all nodes in their zone of influence. They also have more versatility in player stall options.
- Military nodes enable Bounty hunters and reduced duration of corruption.
- Scientific metropolises offer fast travel to nodes within their zone of influence.
- Divine node governments are chosen from citizens via service oriented quests that prove faith and dedication to the node.
- Economic node governments are able to be bought and sold by citizens with the most money.
- Mayors of military nodes are chosen from citizens through last man standing (gladiatorial arena style) combat.
- Scientific node governments are elected democratically.