- Players will be able to identify the type of a node at its first stage of development (Expedition).
Nodes exist all throughout the world and the location of said node will determine its type; but this type will be... seen at the first stage of development when the first stage when a node propagates real-time assets in the world; is basically these NPCs, these merchants that come into an area and they offer services and/or you know of stores or whatever the deal may be. You will see the flavor of the node from those merchants. So if it's a military node you'll see military people. If it's... an economic node you'll see merchants. If it's a scientific one you'll see scholars; and if it's a divine one you'll see priests and clerics. So players will have a very firm understanding of which node is which type in order to know how they want to progress. – Steven Sharif
- Divine node benefits are not known at this time.
- Economic metropolises enable marketplaces that integrate with all nodes in their zone of influence.
- Military nodes enable Bounty hunters and reduced duration of corruption.
- Scientific metropolises offer fast travel to nodes within their zone of influence.
- Divine node governments are chosen from citizens via service oriented quests that prove faith and dedication to the node.
- Economic node governments are able to be bought and sold by citizens with the most money.
- Mayors of military nodes are chosen from citizens through last man standing (gladiatorial arena style) combat.
- Scientific node governments are elected democratically.