- Players will be able to identify the type of a node at its first stage of development (Expedition) based on its NPC population.
|Divine nodes||Faith and skill/equipment augment focuses||Priests|
|Economic nodes||Trade and merchant focuses||Merchants|
|Military nodes||Combat and class training focuses||Guards|
|Scientific nodes||Artisan and construction focuses||Scholars|
Ashes of Creation allows you, the player, to decide the fate of the world around you. With each Node Type, you can change the flow of resources and goods in the world. Will you grow the largest Economic Metropolis and help guide the riches of Verra, or will you choose another path unlocking new stories filled with allies and enemies?
For example, if a level 4 Scientific Node is destroyed, it will become a Level 0 Scientific Node. It will never be any other Node Type other than a Scientific Node. The location of these Types relates to the influences of the area around the Node. – Margaret Krohn
A market is a type of unique node building in Ashes of Creation that unlocks at Village (stage 3) of an Economic node.. Markets serve as a center for the transaction of goods and services within the area. Players can use the Market to access features including (but not limited to) some of the following:
- Auction house where raw resources and processed goods may be posted.
- Trade hauling stables for Tier 1 mule training.
- Player shop areas for personal shop deployment and rental stalls.
- Private property sale certificates.
- Hunter’s Post (higher redemption for Tier 1 creature bounties).
Player stalls (also called Kiosks and rental stalls) are rentable locations near the unique building in an Economic node or in Marketplaces (the "constructible" building available for placement by mayors of any City (stage 4) node or higher.
All nodes do have the ability to spawn player stalls. If you're not an economic node and you don't have a market- that's essentially your unique building- then you can construct essentially what is I guess would be called a... marketplace; and that marketplace will then come with certain services and it will come with a certain number of stalls. The economic node as I recall has the ability to construct an auction house and the auction house serves through the economic means the ability to list and sell items and that comes with additional stalls as well for the players. – Steven Sharif
- Player stalls may be utilized for a period of time based on the price paid to rent the stall.
- An attendant is assigned to the stall.
- Bulletin boards that list the items available in player stalls can be accessed from anywhere in the region.
- These give the location of the stall so players can travel there and purchase the items.
- Stall sales are also listed in auction houses.
- Players are able to input required items for repair and also purchase required materials for that repair.
- Players are not be able to be attacked while occupying their player stall.
- Player stalls are rentable by node citizens.
- Livestream, 28 March 2020 (50:57).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - The Basics.
- Livestream, 4 May 2017 (15:15).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.
- Video, 30 April 2017 (6:33).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (52:38).
- Interview, 8 July 2020 (55:05).
- Livestream, 29 May 2020 (1:00:57).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (16:00).
- Livestream, 30 May 2019 (1:26:16).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (16:36).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (35:16).
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (59:39).