Player stalls (also called Kiosks and rental stalls) are rentable locations near the unique building in an Economic node. Renting a player stall enables players to sell items as well as provide repair and enchanting services, even when they are not online.
- Player stalls may be utilized for a period of time based on the price paid to rent the stall.
- An attendant is assigned to the stall.
- Bulletin boards that list the items available in player stalls can be accessed from anywhere in the region.
- These give the location of the stall so players can travel there and purchase the items.
- Players are able to input required items for repair and also purchase required materials for that repair.
- Players are not be able to be attacked while occupying their player stall.
- These certificates allow the placement of a player shop within an economic node or on a freehold.
- List items available in player stalls within the region.
- These give the location of the stall so players can travel there to purchase the items.
- Encourage localized grouping.
- Enable posting of jobs.
- A player can't purchase directly from the marketplace UI. Instead it gives the location of player stalls where you may purchase the items.
- For example: Potions, Fabric will be visually represented in a stall.
- Renewal is disabled once a Node siege is declared until the siege resolved.
We're going to have a UI... you're gonna put the resources in or they're gonna put the resources in. It'll be like an escrow system and then once [the job] is complete you'll get the item they'll get the money.
- Non-crafted items will have default repair skills, costing mats equal to its crafted equivalent.
- 0% durability will unequip items, increasing their repair costs.
- Destroyed gear can be reforged at a player stall using a portion of the materials that were necessary to craft the item.
- Armor smithing
- Jewel crafting
- Ship building
- Siege weapons
- Weapon smithing
- Crop rotations.
- Player stalls (Kiosks).
- Mayoral duties.
- Pay taxes.
- Fishing (potentially).
- Parlor games (Tavern games).
- World event notifications.
- Node citizenship notifications.
- Player housing notifications.
Some of it may come post-launch... but we do want people to interact with the game on their phones when they're away from the computer; and we're going to do as much as we can to make that cool. – Jeffrey Bard
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (16:00).
- Livestream, 30 May 2019 (1:26:16).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (16:36).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (35:16).
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (59:39).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Confectioner’s Delight.
- Livestream, 19 May 2017 (33:57).
- Livestream, 31 October 2017 (28:58).
- The mighty beard!
- Livestream, 12 May 2017 (53:08).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (16:37).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (19:11).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (17:47).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (32:22).
- Podcast, 13 May 2017 (25:55).
- Video, 30 April 2017 (10:07).
- Livestream, 18 January 2018 (30:18).
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (11:00).
- Livestream, 4 May 2018 (54:09).
- Livestream, 9 May 2017 (28:57).
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (9:49).
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (11:53).