Food and drink
- The higher quality the food item, the greater duration of the buffs.
- Food buffs can be increased through the furniture system.
- Food buffs can also be proximity-based, such as with tavern consumables.
In terms of Brewer being its own class I'm not quite sure if we'll have enough drinks to support that. It's something we'll explore obviously but I'm not quite sure that we can come up with that many unique effects for to justify that being a thing but if you were to be a cook anyone to specialize in that you can do it. – Jeffrey Bard
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (AM) (6:13).
- Livestream, 17 May 2017 (46:05).
- Livestream, 24 May 2017 (15:19).
- Livestream, 25 July 2020 (1:01:07).
- Interview, 8 July 2020 (43:42).
- Livestream, 30 May 2017 (20:01).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (16:00).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (30:56).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Confectioner’s Delight.