- Non-crafted items will have default repair skills, costing mats equal to its crafted equivalent.
- 0% durability will unequip items, increasing their repair costs.
- Destroyed gear can be reforged at a player stall using a portion of the materials that were necessary to craft the item.
There is durability in the game... It's not going to be a trivial durability. There is a potential to destroy gear (weapons and armor), but there is also an ability to reforge that destroyed gear using a portion of the materials necessary as well as finding an item creator who can reforge it.
Player stalls (also called Kiosks and rental stalls) are rentable locations near the unique building in an Economic node. Renting a player stall enables players to sell items as well as provide repair and enchanting services, even when they are not online.
- Player stalls may be utilized for a period of time based on the price paid to rent the stall.
- An attendant is assigned to the stall.
- Bulletin boards that list the items available in player stalls can be accessed from anywhere in the region.
- These give the location of the stall so players can travel there and purchase the items.
- Players are able to input required items for repair and also purchase required materials for that repair.
- Players are not be able to be attacked while occupying their player stall.
- Item durability (item decay). Zero percent durability will unequip an item, increasing its repair costs.
- Over-enchanting carries the risk of destroying that item.
- Players gain craftable items and recipes from deconstructing (salvaging) completed items.
An important aspect of a healthy economy is having some item sinks available... There are three kinds of item sinks: You can gain craftable items from deconstructing completed items; You can have decay... and if you want to over-enchant that item there will be a potential to destroy it as well. It's important for an economy to experience those types of emphasis on what can be crafted as well as seeing those items that are crafted be destroyed as well..