Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle sieges
- Takes place in and around large destructible castles.
- Matches are expected to last thirty to thirty-five minutes. This duration can be modified by control points captured during the match.
- There will be 200 players in a match (100 v 100).
- Class kits come into play during the testing of Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle sieges.
- The ability to host a session and challenge an opponent or guild may be present post-launch of castle siege mode.
The Castle Siege mode is another example of a playable slice of the MMORPG that Apocalypse is providing early testing for. While it’s a somewhat smaller scale experience than the one you’ll have in the MMO, the overall flow of taking and defending a castle will remain similar. There’s some additional systems you’ll see in the final product, like the influence of Nodes over the available defensive emplacements, the crafting and deploying of custom siege weapons, and the summoning of siege monsters. These are all things that we’ll be adding on top of this mode upon our release of Ashes of Creation. – Margaret Krohn
- 1 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle siege maps
- 2 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle siege mechanics
- 3 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse siege equipment
- 4 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse classes
- 5 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse
- 6 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse combat
- 7 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse progression
- 8 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse group sizes
- 9 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse item rarities
- 10 Weapon and armor skills
- 11 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse armor
- 12 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse potions
- 13 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse system requirements
- 14 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse user interface
- 15 Alpha-1
- 16 Screenshots
- 17 See also
- 18 References
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle siege maps
- Initially two castle maps are planned for Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle sieges.
On January 11, 2019, we showcased our sneak peek of two siege map designs coming to Ashes of Creation Apocalypse soon - Castle Korgan previously owned by the Aelan humans and Castle Milnar constructed by the great Dünzenkell dwarves. These great castles of Verra were the cornerstone of defense for the Empires that owned them. Once home to legendary battles that turned the tides of power and influence on Verra. Now abandoned by the great powers that have fled Verra through the Divine Gateways, these great pillars of civilization are battlefields in the Apocalypse. – Margaret Krohn
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle siege mechanics
- The matchmaker will attempt to assign a player their selected side (referred to as role in the article) but it may allocate another side so as to shorten queue times.
- Once in the match, a player's side will not change.
- Players can see the numbers of players in their raid who have selected each class.
- Players will have a limited amount of time to lock in their class choice. If they miss the window, the least selected class choice will be automatically chosen for them.
- There is no limit to the number of a specific class that may be on a team, however the developers note that composition will be important from a strategic perspective.
- Classes cannot be swapped during a match, but this may change based on testing.
There will be a timeframe for preparation where attackers and defenders take positions and prepare weaponry.
- Siege weaponry will include ballistas, trebuchets, battering rams and potentially traps and "powder keg" type weapons.
When you join into the castle siege in Apocalypse you're going to be able to select one of six classes. Right and upon selecting those classes then you're going to be placed on your starting side, whether it be the attacker or defenders; and then you're going to be able to start preparations. It's gonna be a little bit of a loading time where you have selected those classes. You're going to take positions perhaps and whatnot; and there are siege weaponry that's going to be present there as you see here some ballistas, some trebuchets, a battering ram and maybe some traps and some powder keg kind of stuff available to destroy some things. – Steven Sharif
- Siege weapons available to the attacking side include Trebuchets and Battering Rams.
There will be a variety of siege weapons available to the Attacking side including Trebuchets and Battering Rams. Trebuchets’ range will be long enough to reach the enemy ballistas from their initial placement points. These placement points will be out of player character’s weapon range from the castle walls, but within ballista range, and scattered on the battlefield. – Margaret Krohn
Once inside the castle, the attackers need to hold objectives.
- There are objectives within the castle, such as killing guard captains.
- Attackers must destroy key strategic objectives to swing the battle in their favor.
- Defenders must protect key strategic objectives to maintain advantage.
- Holding capture points increase or decrease the duration of the map, change the opposing side's respawn times and give buffs to the side that holds them.
- Players can also respawn on capture points that they hold.
The ultimate objective of the attackers is to reach the center keep of the castle to channel on the final relic that's present in order to achieve victory.
The defenders are attempting to hold out as long as possible, but they can also rush the field to the enemy encampment or headquarters to attempt to damage their ability to siege.
- Attempt to take out attacker's siege weapons.
- Attempt to capture attacker's control points to increase their spawn time and decrease the total match time.
If a Defender captures an Attacker’s Control Point, the total match time decreases, the Attacker Teams’ respawn time increases, and it also provides a temporary morale buff to the entire Defender’s side. Defenders will also be able to teleport to any Control Points that have been taken. – Margaret Krohn
Siege weapons available to the defending side include Ballistas and Traps.
Ballistas will have fixed positions on castle towers. Traps will be placeable items that the Defending Team can use to damage and crowd control their enemies. Note that these items are destructible by the Attacking Team. – Margaret Krohn
- Upon death, players join a respawn queue shared with their teammates.
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse siege equipment
- Siege weapons available to the attacking side include Trebuchets and Battering Rams.
- Siege weapons available to the defending side include Ballistas and Traps.
- Siege weapons are deployable and piloted by players.
With regards to alpha one phase one however in the castle siege system... what will happen is static siege equipment that's placed in the map for the attackers to utilize that will present at focal points of PvP in the match where defenders will know where to target a specific area on the field in order to attack.  – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse classes
- Weapon skills are applied to augment a class' base skills.
- Base class skills may be able to be selected from a host of available skills for that class based on a player's progression within that season.
We had a little bit of an idea that we're going to explore with regards to each of the classes having a range of skills and abilities that players can customize that skill kit based on their progression within a season, let's say; and that progression can be gained from any of the modes and it would grant you the ability to kind of customize that skill kit for the before the siege mode or the horde mode. But that's something that might come at a later date. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse is a matchmaking-based arena style testing phase with three primary game modes.
- 6.25 km2 map size.
- Possibly a revised Weapon use ability system.
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse testing modes will be implemented side-by-side with Ashes of Creation.
- Use the Character creator to create and save characters for use in the full game.
- Establish Player housing and save Furniture arrangements for use in the full game.
- Alpha-1 testers will test each arena mode for a month before that mode is granted to all registered users.
- This mode will continue during development and post launch.
In Apocalypse, you land in a world on the brink of destruction. The only way out is to be the last one standing. It is an arena based game which will support a number of different game modes, including battle royale-style gameplay, castle sieges, and gigantic monster hordes! Not only is Ashes of Creation: Apocalypse an exciting standalone experience, but we're also using it to help test new tech and features for Ashes of Creation - the more you play, the closer we'll get to the final launch of our MMO. Not only that, but any rewards you earn in Apocalypse will carry over to the MMO as well! Our high fantasy setting, the vast array of gear and spells, and our massively destructible environments make for an experience unlike anything you’ve played. Hop in, stay alive, and win the glory.
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse release schedule
|APOC||Ashes of Creation Apocalypse arena stress test (NDA).||September 7, 2018.|
|Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale (NDA lifted).||October 19, 2018.|
|Ashes of Creation Apocalypse open beta.||December 18, 2018.|
|Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle siege mode.||To be announced.|
|Ashes of Creation Apocalypse horde mode.||To be announced.|
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse combat
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse combat targeting
- A hot key can be used to toggle reticle mode on and off.
- Left mouse click is used for basic weapon attacks.
- Right mouse click is used as a "focus" button. It can also be used to activate root motion attacks for melee.
- Combat targeting uses hitbox registration in three separate regions: Upper body, lower body and head.
- Certain weapons and skills have ADS (Aim Down Sights) functionality.
There will be aim down sights. You may have seen it that you can aim down sights on weapons; and there will be scopes on like crossbows and stuff that - arcane scopes - that you can use. – Steven Sharif
- Time-to-kill in the Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale testing mode is adapted for a traditional Battle Royale setting.
- The developers do not want one-shots in the final MMORPG.
- If headshots are implemented, they will be along the lines of a higher critical chance.
The idea behind headshot in the MMORPG is that, if we do implement headshots - part of this testing is to determine if we will - but if we were to implement headshots it will be along the lines of a higher critical chance. So basically hitting a skillshot on the head will increase significantly the opportunity for that damage to be critical. Will they one-shot? Absolutely not. – Steven Sharif
- Players relying on tab skills will have a fixed critical hit chance every time they use an ability or weapon.
- Players using action-based skills are going to rely on getting a head shot or hitting a critical spot on the opponent.
So if you take a look at like kind of what a head shot represents: A head shot is basically a critical hit; and players who are relying on tab skills will have that critical hit chance baked into their character. They will have that fixed chance every time they use an ability or use a spell or swing a weapon; and then somebody who is kind of preferring you know action based, in order to get that crit, they're not gonna be relying necessarily on their stats they're gonna be relying on whether they get a headshot or not, or are able to hit that critical spot on that character. So that's kind of the direction that we're going in that way. Again, it's gonna be hybridized so there's gonna be a little bit of both happening in both places. – Jeffrey Bard
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse progression
- A new chapter will be released every 10 weeks.
- Between 15 and 20 cosmetic rewards are earnable in every chapter.
- Daily and weekly quests will allow players to gain up to 50 levels (matching the intended level cap for the Ashes of Creation MMORPG).
- Advancing through these levels allows players to unlock unique cosmetic rewards, such as weapon skins.
You're going to have an adventuring path and that adventuring path is going to come with weekly quests and daily quests that you can participate in that will be available for the Castle sieges for the Horde and for the Battle Royale; and as you complete these quests you're going to gain experience; and right now you have up to 50 levels, which matches the intended cap for Ashes of Creation. Fifty levels of the adventure path that you can advance in; and as you advance in each of these levels you're going to be unlocking certain assets, such as these weapon skins. Now the great thing about player's progress in Apocalypse is that you will share the same account from Apocalypse to Ashes of Creation the MMORPG and anything that you earn in Apocalypse will be in Ashes of Creation the MMORPG- a unique as a skin exactly: A skin that you will have access to for helping us test write Apocalypse and preparing these different Alpha and Beta stages for Ashes of Creation. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse adventure paths
- The first chapter of Apocalypse is The Exodus. Between 15 and 20 cosmetic rewards are earnable in every chapter.
- There will be an optional Legendary Path that players can purchase for USD $10 per 10 weeks.
- The Legendary Path offers over 50 cosmetic rewards.
- Alpha-1 backers and Intrepid pre-order pack owners will be granted lifetime access to the Legendary path.
- Alpha-2, Beta-1 and Beta-2 backers will have access to the first chapter's Legendary path, with over 50 cosmetics available to earn.
- The Legendary path will also have a shop for one-off cosmetics.
- Embers can be used in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse to purchase unique cosmetics or to purchase the Legendary adventure path.
- All Adventure paths in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse allow players to earn embers just for playing. Those embers will carry over into the MMORPG.
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse cosmetic rewards
Progression and experience tracking for participation in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse testing will entitle players to achieve unique cosmetic rewards. These earned rewards will carry over in player's accounts to live launch.
- Armor appearances.
- Freehold skins.
- Weapon skins.
One of the ways we want to give back to the Community in participating in this testing is allowing for progress, quests, achievements rewards to be gained in Apocalypse... You will have rewards and quests and achievements that you and your participation and your performance in that game, whether it be the Castle Siege, the Horde Mode or the Battle Royale will earn you cosmetics. There will be costumes. There will be mounts to earn. There will be housing and furniture. There will be emotes. There will be weapon variants. A lot of these are what we have in production for our project Ashes of Creation, we apply some variants and skins for and make them only available through participating in helping us test these different game modes. And they will carry over to your account on the MMORPG. – Steven Sharif
The account used for Apocalypse is the same account used for the MMORPG. Unique skins earned in Apocalypse will be added to the MMORPG as rewards for helping to prepare for the Alpha and Beta stages of Ashes of Creation.
- Cosmetic skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within the Ashes of Creation MMORPG.
- Skins earned in Apocalypse will be available to apply at certain tiers, levels and/or access points within the MMORPG.
So it's not that you'll be able to equip necessarily an item at level one. These are all cosmetic skins. Again we are not about the pay-to-win or pay-to-convenience life. What we want to do instead is as you earn, craft, or find equipment in the MMORPG, these skins that you've earned in Apocalypse will be available at certain tiers, levels and/or access points. So for example, we have different grades of mounts right. We have the base one land mounts. We have the the Royal mounts. We have the flying mounts if you're a mayor or King or Queen. We have legendary mounts. These classes of mounts will have available skins associated with those particular classes... If you have the Ramstider skin that you've earned from Apocalypse, you'll be able to apply that to your first land mount, which will probably be earned within the first five levels you'll earn a land mount. However if you have let's say for example the Griffin, which will be a glideable mount. I'm sorry what's the name of the what's the name of the night one. The midnight- is the midnight bird or something like? The Night Hunter. I think that's it. If you have that skin you'll only be able to apply that skin to a Royal mount so you'll still have to earn these things. Remember our position is that of: You need to earn these things in Ashes first. They're not purchasable or earned outside in Apocalypse and you're granted that immediately. These are skins that you apply to the things you earn in Ashes. – Steven Sharif
One thing that we announced to our alpha one backers that I know they love clarity on is that we'll also be including progression and experience tracking for participation and testing that will entitle them to some unique cosmetics as well that reflect on the lore of this setting, which is before the fall. So you'll be able to acquire some armors that reflect some of the ancient cultures of Verra that you will earn and hold for live launch. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse signup gift
- This will apply to all regions and all currently registered accounts.
- The gift will be a cosmetic accessory.
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse group sizes
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale will have party sizes of up to 5.
- Guild mode will have parties of raids of up to 20.
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle sieges will have parties of 5 within a raid, with 5 raids for each of the two teams.
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse horde mode will have a party size of 5 with a total of ten groups, making for 50 players.
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse item rarities
Weapon and armor skills
- Swapping between weapons will allow players to access the different skills on their hotbar.
- Certain armor pieces have utility and defensive skills, such as like Camouflage, Polymorph and Battlefield wall.
- Weapons are tied to one specific skill in early testing, but this may change.
Weapons will have skills associated with them and they'll will rest on a hot bar and you can swap between the weapons on the hot bar and that'll allow you to access the different skills. Additionally the breastplate, the leggings: Those also have skills associated with them those are more utility and defensive abilities, such as like camouflage, polymorph, battlefield wall; that kind of stuff. Those are on the armor pieces and then they are associated with right now the VC hotkeys for their abilities. – Steven Sharif
Right now weapons are tied to one specific skill; and you know that's just again because we're so early in alpha 1; but well probably be changing that as we continue to iterate and test. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse weapons
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse weapons each have an associated ability. Each weapon has three different tiers. Ranged weapons are currently hitscan based, with the exception of Nightfall, which is projectile-based. Melee weapons are currently cone hitscan based.
- Archmage's Companion
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse weapon variants
- Crossbow of Revealing
- Greatsword of Haste
- Grimoire of the Fallen Sky
- Longbow of Miasma
- Paladin's Might
- Rusty Axe
- Rusty Sword
- The Rifter
- The Silencer
- Thundering Mace
- Wand of Light
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse weapon skills
|Alacrity||For the duration of this stance, your successful attacks will increase your run speed.
|Bolt of Revealing||After activating this spell, the next bolt you fire will reveal all characters hidden by terrain, structures, or invisibility in its area of effect.
|Chain Lightning||Activate to charge your attacks with lightning - each hit can then arc between foes, dealing damage to each one.
|Chaos Meteor||Summon a meteor. Comes with an ADS (Aim Down Sights) capability. When Chaos Meteor explodes, it breaks into 2-5 magical shards, each of which has a random effect across a very large area.
|Crimson Blast||This spell will invoke a destructive cone of force and flame at enemies in front of you.
|Darkness||When activated, your next arrow will explode in a cloud of darkness on impact.
|Divine Light||For the duration of this spell, your attacks will mark your foes with a divine light that can be seen for miles.
|Divine Protection||For the duration of this stance, you will take cover benind your shield's enhanced protection.
|Fire Potion||Generates a fire explosion.|
|Frost Potion||Swap your explosive potion for a potion of frost. It will burst on the first bounce, leaving an area of bitter cold that slows your enemies.
|Hemorrhage||For the duration of this stance, any hit will apply a debuff to your enemies, dealing damage to them with every step they take.
|Lifesteal||For the duration of this stance, your successful attacks will steal life from your foes, and render it unto you.
|Miasma||After you activate this spell, your next arrow will summon a dark miasma that clings to any foes that touch it, dealing damage over time.
|Silence||Applies a debuff that prevents your opponent from being able to use spells.
|Stamina Drain||For the duration of this stance, your attacks will drain your opponent's stamina and stop their stamina regen for 5 seconds.
|Stillblade ability||For the duration of this stance, your attacks will slow your opponent's movements.
|Warp Space||For the duration of this spell, any successful hit will swap your location with that of your target.
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse active blocking
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse armor
- Blink Boots
- Boots of Arcanic Power
- Boots of Icy Steps
- Breastplate of the Bulwark
- Breastplate of the Dark Pact
- Catfall Boots
- Invisibility Aegis
- Legs of Arcanic Power
- Polymorphic Breastplate
- In Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale armor that has lost its damage mitigation can be recharged/repaired to restore damage mitigation points.
- In Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle sieges armor can be replenished by an Engineer. There may also be items in the world or objectives that replenish armor for the entire team, such as one of the buffs for taking a control point.
- In Ashes of Creation (the MMORPG) armor does not function as a pool. There will be no armor bar as seen in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse.
What you're seeing currently in the Battle Royale feature of Apocalypse is you find armor and that gives you an armor pool and then you can regenerate your armor. What we're going to be experiencing in the castle siege form is each class will have a set amount of armor that they join the match with that's already full and a set amount of health that's already full. Upon losing armor you can either have your armor replenished by an Engineer or there there may be ability for you to find items that are in the world or there could be objectives that replenish armor for the entire team, such as one of the buffs for taking a control point. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse armor skills
|Arcanic Power||Channel raw arcane energies to instantly knock nearby foes back, deal damage, and give yourself some breathing room.
|Blink||Activate to instantly teleport yourself a short distance forward.
|Bulwark||This spell will instantly summon a wall a short distance in front of the caster. Perfect for deploying as a cover!
|Catfall||Activate to grant yourself exceptional jumping abilities, silent moving, and protection from falling damage for the duration.
|Dark Pact||For the duration of this spell, you will be immune to the effects of the corruption storm.
|Icy Steps||With this spell you will leave icy trails behind you, which will snare and slow your enemies.
|Invisibility||This spell turns you invisible for the duration, though it will cancel upon attacking, or through the use of any other spells.
|Polymorph||Transform yourself into a harmless inanimate object, and disappear into the local terrain. Will cancel on movement or attack.
Your base look for the character can be pretty boring, but what Steven gave us a challenge with from day one was to make sure even the base look, the t-shirt and pants, looked amazing... This is your zero character, if you will... Then you can go in and customize everything from the shoulder pads to the elbow pads, the belt that goes around them; do you want duel belts, you want to harness the clothes in the front. So every piece you see on here you can actually customize that at the front end. So what we do is we scale that up from zero, ten and twenty... We scale it up and we customize it; and then I want to really stress that each one of those looks as you progress is different. We're not just repurposing the same armor pieces. We're making unique sets that complement each other as you progress. – Mat Broome
You can actually have three different types of themes: You have plate, you'll have leather and you'll have robe. So for every armor set that we're showing at each one of those tiers, you're actually gonna have nine unique looks to pick from. – Mat Broome
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse potions
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 7 SP1, 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2125 3.3GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 3.3GHz
- Memory: 6 GB
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 460 or Radeon 6870 HD with 1GB and DirectX 12
- Operating system: Windows 10, 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz / AMD FX-9590 4.7GHz
- Memory: 32 GB
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970 or Radeon R9 Fury with 4GB and DirectX 12
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse user interface
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse mini map
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse camera settings
The Ashes of Creation Apocalypse camera is a tied third-person view, over the shoulder, for the purposes of reticle specific zoom options and aim-down-sights. This is solely intended for the current action combat.
The idea behind our hybrid system is going to obviously be customizable from a traditional higher up third-person view that is seen in MMORPGs; and then to have that customizable so that more action-oriented players might be able to come in closer to the character and have more feasibility there. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse hotkeys
Players are able to customize their keyboard control scheme.
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse controller support
- Progression to level 20.
- 4 playable races.
- Character creator.
- 8 base archetypes.
- Portions of player housing.
- Portions of crafting/artisan classes.
- Nodes will be fully featured.
- 120 km2 of world map.
- This is 25% of the total world space.
- Social organizations.
- Name reservations.
- Merchant systems.
- Player trading.
- Two to three servers.
- 1,500 concurrent server population.
Stress testers may discuss their experience. However visuals, including streams, video recording and screenshots for the stress test are under NDA. Unlike other studios, our community quite literally is first in, to Verra. And the stress test might be messy... Only visuals are under NDA. – Steven Sharif
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle sieges
- Castle sieges
- Release schedule
- Video, 8 March 2019 (0:00).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (30:29).
- Livestream, 1 September 2018 (54:06).
- Castle Siege Overview.
- Interview, 24 August 2018 (13:17).
- Interview, 17 August 2018 (8:16).
- Interview, 6 December 2018 (38:10).
- Video, 11 January 2019 (0:00).
- Livestream, 11 January 2019 (35:44).
- Livestream, 11 January 2019 (34:26).
- Livestream, 11 January 2019 (56:11).
- Livestream, 11 January 2019 (37:45).
- Interview, 8 August 2018 (20:49).
- Livestream, 11 January 2019 (41:20).
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (11:38).
- Livestream, 11 January 2019 (58:40).
- Reddit Q&A, 8 January 2019.
- 2018-12-08 Newsletter.
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (35:00).
- Podcast, 4 August 2018 (1:07:59).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (9:08).
- Podcast, 11 May 2018 (57:42).
- Livestream, 1 September 2018 (1:05:10).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (38:47).
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse registration.
- Press release - Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Launches December 18.
- Livestream, 8 March 2019 (1:02:45).
- Video, 17 August 2018 (0:01).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (17:52).
- Livestream, 9 July 2018 (58:26).
- Interview, 8 August 2018 (27:04).
- Interview, 17 August 2018 (3:58).
- Interview, 17 August 2018 (4:31).
- Interview, 17 August 2018 (6:03).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (41:44).
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (3:25:46).
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (9:10).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (34:49).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (28:45).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (33:55).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (26:12).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (51:20).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (1:00:52).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (27:27).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (41:43).
- Ashes of Creation Forum post
- Interview, 17 August 2018 (18:53).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (22:02).
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (2:24:21).
- Interview, 17 August 2018 (6:53).
- Interview, 17 August 2018 (7:52).
- Interview, 25 January 2019 (11:21).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (18:19).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (7:49).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (6:22).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (23:00).
- Livestream, 11 January 2019 (53:30).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (20:19).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (22:59).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (22:33).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (22:58).
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse: What are the minimum system requirements?
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (22:09).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (20:02).
- Livestream, 15 December 2017 (1:09:36).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (31:59).
- The Ashes Post Battle Royale Guide.
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (3:19:48).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (38:30).
- Interview, 8 August 2018 (27:38).
- Intrepid Studios Snapchat, 30 November 2018.
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (21:24).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (AM) (18:04).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (22:46).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (24:37).
- Video, 5 April 2018 (1:01:40).
- Livestream, 1 September 2018 (1:02:99).
- Interview, 8 August 2018 (18:55).
- Interview, 8 August 2018 (19:02).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (35:53).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (48:13).
- Livestream, 18 January 2018 (49:26).