Intrepid pre-order pack
- Adds the purchaser's name 10 times to the Alpha-0 raffle.
- Access to Alpha-1.
- Access to Alpha-2.
- Access to Beta-1.
- Access to Beta-2.
- 12 months of game time ($180 value).
- $150 in Embers (in-game marketplace credits).
- 19,000 Embers total.
- Ramstone Hauler!
- Dünthol’s Forge!
- Vestments of the Runecarvers Costume!
- Spellbreaker's Gauntlets
- Quarrior Pet!
- Oathbearer Mount!
- Name reservation!
- August 15, 2018 was the last day for purchases of Alpha-1 through Intrepid pre-order packs (History).
- In Feburary 2021, the developers stated that sales will not be re-opened until stability issues have been addressed with Alpha-1 testing.
We did have our second preview test that was last weekend, and we did hit some snags. That's okay that's a good thing in my opinion and right now this week we have spent the majority of this week- countless hours deep diving into those snags and deploying fixes for them. We will likely be having some additional spot testing with our NDA alpha 1 testers probably starting early next week I'm going to imagine, in order to address some of those issues. As a result I know that I had mentioned I would give an update on the reopening of alpha one sales: At this moment in time I cannot commit to reopening alpha one sales. So we're gonna wait to see if we can get over those issues in a relatively short period of time and then I will come back and give you guys an update on that front- mainly to speak a little bit about you know what we experienced. You know we are obviously trying to push as much as possible getting higher concurrencies on the servers and with that you know we do some changes on the networking side in order to facilitate those those goals and it's a step-by-step process where you know we make changes, we collect data, we analyze the data, we deploy fixes, we make additional changes. This is what the iteration process looks like at least from a technical perspective and how we want to accommodate what our overarching architecture goals are. – Steven Sharif
- In March 2021, the developers stated that they have overcome the obstacles found in the February testing; and will be considering reopening Alpha-1 following an internal review over the next month. No date for reopening the sales has yet been given.
I said I was going to be considering opening up Alpha One sales again once if we hit a certain level of achievement that I was waiting for. It is looking very good that that's going to be the case here. Over the next month we're going to evaluate internally but with the testing that was done over the past couple of weeks I am very, very happy to see where we've gotten to overcome those February obstacles; and we'll be considering opening alpha one sales again. – Steven Sharif
- In the April 2021 creative director's letter it was announced that Alpha-1 sales will resume in May 2021. More information will be provided at the end of April 2021.
I know that for the past several months we have received a considerable number of requests with regards to opening Alpha One sales again. Well, I am happy to announce that we will be reintroducing Alpha One options sometime in May. More information on this will be posted to our website around the end of April and we will announce this across our socials, so make sure to keep an eye out if you are interested in participating. I do, however, want to give a stern warning - participating in our Alpha One test should not be regarded as playing a game. You are helping to test our work in progress. You will be expected to provide feedback to help us iterate on systems and designs. We love and appreciate our testers and the support they provide Ashes, and each and every one of our Alpha One testers will have a special place in Ashes’ history. So, if you plan to participate, take the commitment seriously and know you have our respect and appreciation. This will not be everyone’s cup of tea. – Steven Sharif
- Intrepid pre-order pack: Dec 2017 - Feb 2018
- Intrepid pre-order pack: Mar 2018 - Apr 2018
- Intrepid pre-order pack: Apr 2018 - May 2018
- Intrepid pre-order pack: May 2018 - Jun 2018
- Intrepid pre-order pack: Jun 2018 - Jul 2018
- Intrepid pre-order pack: Jul 2018 - Aug 2018
- Wayfarer pre-order pack (History).
- Expeditionary pre-order pack (History).
- Voyager pre-order pack (History).
- Voyager plus pre-order pack (History).
We offer cosmetics for players who wish to support the project early. The exclusive nature of the limited availability is something I think collectors value. If you buy cosmetics as an MMO player, I know I enjoyed if the cosmetic is rare and not every girl at the party is wearing the same dress. In addition, these cosmetics are used to populate the world through NPC variants and color/texture changes so their offering aligns with our production schedule. The good thing about these packs is they contain no P2W advantages and there is no box cost, so from a mechanics standpoint you do not need to buy them to excel in the game on launch. And also, there are comparable and subjectively more grand cosmetics achievable in game as well. – Steven Sharif
Pre-order pack information
Pre-order pack cosmetic skins cycle monthly and are never available again for purchase. Apart from the cosmetic skins, the packages can also include subscription time, embers (virtual currency for future cosmetics when the game is live), access to alphas and betas, and other perks such as name reservation.
Pre-order pack addons
Purchasers of pre-order packs have the ability to purchase future individual pre-order pack cosmetics (at the same or lower level as their pack purchase) as add-ons in the month that they are on sale. 
- Kickstarter and Summer crowdfunding backers can also purchase pre-order pack cosmetics as add-ons. This only applies to the current month's cosmetics and beyond.
- In the month a pack is purchased, only the upgrade tiers will be shown on the shop. Individual items will be visible in future months.
Pre-order pack upgrades
- Cosmetics in the new package tiers in the month of the upgrade are gained.
- Upgrades won't unlock duplicate cosmetic items that were already granted by a previous package.
- The upgrade price is the difference between the new and old pre-order pack prices.
- What is included with my Pre-Order package?
- Blog: Creative Director's Letter, April 14 2021
- Livestream, 26 February 2021 (14:58).
- Livestream, 29 January 2021 (1:27:05).
- Livestream, 26 March 2021 (40:19).
- Ashes of Creation Store: April cosmetics.
- Ashes of Creation cosmetic store.
- Ashes of Creation Reddit - Heat and Harmony.