Adventurer pre-order pack
- Access to Alpha-1 test phase
- Access to future Alpha-2 test phase
- Access to future Beta-1 test phase
- Access to future Beta-2 test phase
- 11 months of game time ($165 value)
- $150 in Embers (in-game marketplace credits)
- 19,000 Embers total.
- The Frayed Visage
- Wretched Rafflesia
- Grave Beast
- Felbark Berserker
- The Casket
- Name reservation
Adventurer pre-order pack FAQ
- How long will the Adventurer pre-order pack be available?
- The Adventurer pre-order pack was available for purchase from May 5, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until August 13, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific.
- The Adventurer pre-order pack includes access to both NDA and non-NDA Alpha-1 testing. Testing periods may be delayed or suspended, and do not represent the final game. Do not purchase Alpha-1 access if you are looking to play a finished game - testing will require your feedback and patience. Testers with the Adventurer pre-order pack can join in our NDA spot testing, as well as our non-NDA Alpha-1 preview and testing. As Adventurer pre-order pack owners will have access to Alpha-1, Alpha-2, Beta-1, and Beta-2, stay tuned to our helpful knowledge base article here for more details on future test dates!
- Will there be a limited number of Adventurer pre-order packs available?
- We have not announced any plans to limit the quantity of available Adventurer Pre-order Packages. However, keep in mind that the Adventurer Pre-order Package will only be available for purchase until August 13, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific..
- If you already own a Wayfarer pre-order pack, Expeditionary pre-order pack, Voyager pre-order pack, or Voyager plus pre-order pack, you will see upgrade options in the shop when you are logged in. This will allow you to purchase the Adventurer pre-order pack (which includes Alpha-1 access) for the difference in price.
- If you are a Braver of worlds, Leader of men, Royalty, Hero of the people, or Avatar of the phoenix backer, you already have access to participate in Alpha-1 testing. Please check your email for further information. If you did not receive an email, please reach out to our Support team directly here.
- If you are an Explorer, Settler, Pioneer, Founder, or Warrior of old backer, you will see upgrade options in the shop when you are logged in. This will allow you to purchase the Braver of worlds package (which includes Alpha-1 access) or higher for the difference in price.
- Who is eligible to participate in Alpha-1 testing?
- Anyone who won and claimed an Alpha One Key through a giveaway.
- Adventurer pre-order pack and Intrepid pre-order pack owners.
- Braver of worlds, Leader of men, Royalty, Hero of the people, and Avatar of the phoenix Kickstarter backers and summer campaign backers.
- Official content creators.
- Where can I get more info on Alpha-1 testing if I’m participating?
- Keep an eye out for emails from our team with more details on how to download and play! We'll also email you more info on how to get the latest testing updates on our Discord and forums. If you don’t receive any emails and you believe you should, please reach out to our Support team directly here.
- Adventurer pre-order pack: May 2021 - Jun 2021
- Adventurer pre-order pack: Jun 2021 - Jul 2021
- Adventurer pre-order pack: Jul 2021 - Aug 2021
- Adventurer pre-order pack: Aug 2021 - Sep 2021
- Wayfarer pre-order pack (History).
- Expeditionary pre-order pack (History).
- Voyager pre-order pack (History).
- Voyager plus pre-order pack (History).
We offer cosmetics for players who wish to support the project early. The exclusive nature of the limited availability is something I think collectors value. If you buy cosmetics as an MMO player, I know I enjoyed if the cosmetic is rare and not every girl at the party is wearing the same dress. In addition, these cosmetics are used to populate the world through NPC variants and color/texture changes so their offering aligns with our production schedule. The good thing about these packs is they contain no P2W advantages and there is no box cost, so from a mechanics standpoint you do not need to buy them to excel in the game on launch. And also, there are comparable and subjectively more grand cosmetics achievable in game as well. – Steven Sharif
Pre-order pack information
Pre-order pack cosmetic skins cycle monthly and are never available again for purchase. Apart from the cosmetic skins, the packages can also include subscription time, embers (virtual currency for future cosmetics when the game is live), access to alphas and betas, and other perks such as name reservation.
Pre-order pack addons
Purchasers of pre-order packs have the ability to purchase future individual pre-order pack cosmetics (at the same or lower level as their pack purchase) as add-ons in the month that they are on sale. 
- Kickstarter and Summer crowdfunding backers can also purchase pre-order pack cosmetics as add-ons. This only applies to the current month's cosmetics and beyond.
- In the month a pack is purchased, only the upgrade tiers will be shown on the shop. Individual items will be visible in future months.
Pre-order pack upgrades
- Cosmetics in the new package tiers in the month of the upgrade are gained.
- Upgrades won't unlock cosmetic items in tiers that were already granted by a previous package.
- The upgrade price is the difference between the new and old pre-order pack prices.