Ashes of Creation Apocalypse armor
- APOC:Blink Boots
- APOC:Boots of Arcanic Power
- APOC:Boots of Icy Steps
- APOC:Breastplate of the Bulwark
- APOC:Breastplate of the Dark Pact
- APOC:Catfall Boots
- APOC:Invisibility Aegis
- APOC:Polymorphic Breastplate
- In Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale armor that has lost its damage mitigation can be recharged/repaired to restore damage mitigation points.
- In Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle sieges armor can be replenished by an Engineer. There may also be items in the world or objectives that replenish armor for the entire team, such as one of the buffs for taking a control point.
- In Ashes of Creation (the MMORPG) armor does not function as a pool. There will be no armor bar as seen in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse.
What you're seeing currently in the Battle Royale feature of Apocalypse is you find armor and that gives you an armor pool and then you can regenerate your armor. What we're going to be experiencing in the castle siege form is each class will have a set amount of armor that they join the match with that's already full and a set amount of health that's already full. Upon losing armor you can either have your armor replenished by an Engineer or there there may be ability for you to find items that are in the world or there could be objectives that replenish armor for the entire team, such as one of the buffs for taking a control point. – Steven Sharif
- None -
Verra will be filled with many sets of armor, each set uniquely carved into the history of the world. Mana-forged sets are distinctly vibrant with luminescent magic, pulsating across the body of its hero. We hope you enjoy them, and look forward to many more glimpses into the armors of Verra, waiting for their champions! – Margaret Krohn
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse modular armor
Your base look for the character can be pretty boring, but what Steven gave us a challenge with from day one was to make sure even the base look, the t-shirt and pants, looked amazing... This is your zero character, if you will... Then you can go in and customize everything from the shoulder pads to the elbow pads, the belt that goes around them; do you want duel belts, you want to harness the clothes in the front. So every piece you see on here you can actually customize that at the front end. So what we do is we scale that up from zero, ten and twenty... We scale it up and we customize it; and then I want to really stress that each one of those looks as you progress is different. We're not just repurposing the same armor pieces. We're making unique sets that complement each other as you progress. – Mat Broome
You can actually have three different types of themes: You have plate, you'll have leather and you'll have robe. So for every armor set that we're showing at each one of those tiers, you're actually gonna have nine unique looks to pick from. – Mat Broome