- The PI instance is intended to be a cross-server instanced area. This is not to be confused with Alpha island, which will be an open-world zone.
- The PI instance will be accessible through port keys available in most towns and potentially through a freehold decor item gifted to the club members.
- The PI instance will not be cross-region.
- For example, there will be separate NA and EU PI instances.
- No fast travel will be possible through the PI instance. PI members will exit the instance at the point they entered.
- No player-to-player trading or dropping and picking up items will be possible in the PI instance.
- The club will offer unique cosmetics – that may otherwise be limited or seasonal – to club members for purchase or production at all times. This will likely be via an inter-server instance.
Think of it as a secret club, where you can socialize with other members. This area will not offer any “Pay to Win” functionality, it will simply offer what the world does in a more personal space. This is an area devs and GMs will often hang out there in their off time, and gives you a chance to interact with them in game!