A particularly warm and inviting cabin constructed with a noble's every luxury in mind. The cabin's most notable feature is its central hearth. The nobility who commissioned the cabin's construction also sought to have the walls and hearth enchanted. Even as the outside grows constantly colder, the hearth's warmth appears to show not a single sign of waning. The rich orange glow is present in every corner of the cabin, its soothing embrace able to melt away any and all earthly troubles. If anything, the warmth is too soothing, and on occasion wandering adventurers have had to be forcibly evicted from the premises after refusing to leave the refuge of the hearth, despite outside conditions having improved.
- Skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
- Different variants of store purchased cosmetic creatures may exist in the wild.
- Flavor text relates to the lore and background of creatures and items in the world of Verra.
- Costumes and mounts may also be accessible in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse.
The cosmetic store will offer limited time, limited quantity items to help sustain game development.
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif