- Power, gear, ability levels and level cap will increase and new content will be added with expansions.
Because of the modularity of a lot of the systems that we're working on, it's not too hard to iterate and implement new things... We're planning on going on a quarterly/ monthly cycle to continue to push out new content. – Jeffrey Bard
The quarterly cycle for the big content is good for us and then, as you said, those modular components to our mechanisms in the game allow for us to introduce smaller content patches that can be seen in real time in the world. – Steven Sharif
We don't intend to a wordsmith around future charge for DLC content. As a subscription model, that's part of the agreement between us as a Studio and you guys: That there will be regularly scheduled updates and chapters; and that subscription is what allows you to access that content. – Steven Sharif
- The monthly subscription fee is USD $15.
- Lifetime subscriptions were granted to crowdfunding backers at the Braver of worlds level or higher.
This allows us to avoid the pay to win mentality many free-to-play games employ, as well as maintain a steady flow of new content for all our players.
There is no P2W in Apocalypse or the MMORPG!
- Livestream, 8 May 2017 (11:14).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (9:33).
- Livestream, 26 June 2020 (1:26:54).
- Livestream, 1 June 2017 (19:12).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (32:31).
- Pre-order packs
- Livestream, 4 May 2018 (53:34).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (38:47).
- Blog: Steam Announce And Play Test FAQ For Ashes of Creation Apocalypse
- Livestream, 1 September 2018 (1:05:10).