This is kind of a heavier sort of ranged weapon. Again we're trying to bring the magic into combat, so we're trying to stay away from things like, you know, straightforward guns and black powder and explosions. – Jeffrey Bard
Fantasy as a genre has been done many many many times and there are many things that we all love about the fantasy genre. We want to make sure that those those staples are catered to, but at the same time we are thinking a little bit outside of the box and some of those thoughts may rear their heads in the coming months for development that you might see. – Steven Sharif
List of potion launchers
Potion launcher ammo
|Fire Potion||Generates a fire explosion.|
|Frost Potion||Swap your explosive potion for a potion of frost. It will burst on the first bounce, leaving an area of bitter cold that slows your enemies.
Potion launcher targeting
Guns and gunpowder
As we said in the past, were not really about that black powder life. Instead it's really going to be focused on the arcane arts: The elements; the use of radiance and darkness; and then those being employed in larger weaponry, such as the type of siege weaponry between ship battles as well as those and sieges. A potion launcher is an example of the arcane energies that can be mastered in order to facilitate these highly destructive alchemical blends that can be created. – Steven Sharif
- Characters performing ranged abilities will switch to the ranged weapon, then can switch back to the melee weapon and shield or two-handed melee weapon.
- The weapon held in the main hand slot determines the active weapon ability.
Do I want my main hand to be my ranged weapon or do I want my main hand to be my melee weapon with regards to skill usage. For example, with the Ranger, if you have a range skill it'll automatically swap regardless of what your main weapon hand is, but for the combat ability for the "Auto Attack" feature it would be your chosen weapon. – Steven Sharif
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (7:49).
- Livestream, 4 May 2018 (33:56).
- Livestream, 4 May 2018 (54:58).
- Podcast, 11 May 2018 (20:17).
- Video, 17 August 2018 (0:01).
- Livestream, 9 February 2018 (7:31).
- Livestream, 28 July 2017 (24:54).
- Interview, 17 August 2018 (5:36).
- Livestream, 16 June 2017 (43:01).
- Interview, 17 August 2018 (17:57).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (16:32).
- Livestream, 30 June 2017 (47:14).