(Redirected from User-created content)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The user interface will allow emblems, logos and symbols to be designed in-game.
- Guild emblems.
Emblem editor functionality is tentatively planned for Alpha-2.
Import of user-created image content (UCC) is being considered. This was previously not under consideration.
- An active GM staff will be monitoring user-created content. Users who upload inappropriate content will place their accounts in jeopardy.
- I know previously we had spoken about not allowing custom user images in the game, however I think we're leaning more now in the direction of allowing for custom user images. Absolutely well what it will be is the fact that we're a subscription game and if you want to jeopardize your account by doing the wrong thing with regards to custom users [images] then by all means you may do so and we'll have stringent practices in place to prevent that from actually being an issue. – Steven Sharif
- With regards to this UCC question, I think when you have an active an active GM team that you know you are you have directed to care take the product you're going to mitigate a lot of that functionality you don't want to see out of this custom image system. People who look to let's say meme the system are going to be met with the type of enforcement that they don't want to have on their account; and being a subscription-based product and being a risk versus reward and maybe a more old-school approach to character development and progression I think they're gonna take a significant risk in doing things that we don't want them to do, which will result in the jeopardy of their account. So I think that is not going to deter a hundred percent of things- I don't think you ever can deter a hundred percent of things unless we go away from custom images- but I think that we can achieve some parity of essentially enforcement versus infraction ratio that's going to be liveable for everybody. – Steven Sharif
Players will be able to upload custom images to use as artwork/paintings within their player housing.
Flags in Ashes of Creation refer to.
- City flags.
- Guild emblems.
- Castle siege declaration flags.
Emblems on flags are customizable.
- ↑ Livestream, July 30, 2021 (53:15).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Livestream, May 17, 2017 (55:40).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Livestream, October 31, 2018 (47:44).
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Interview, October 20, 2018 (3:35:54).
- ↑ Livestream, July 29, 2022 (1:06:39).
- ↑ Livestream, July 29, 2022 (1:06:15).
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Livestream, July 26, 2019 (1:05:28).
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Interview, July 8, 2020 (48:30).
- ↑ Livestream, September 24, 2021 (1:03:18).
- ↑ Livestream, May 29, 2020 (38:04).
- ↑ 12.0 12.1
- ↑ Podcast, April 23, 2018 (15:14).