Jump to navigation Jump to search
Livestream, 19 May 2017 (26:40).
Livestream, 9 February 2018 (51:57).
Livestream, 17 May 2017 (1:03:23).
Interview, 8 August 2018 (6:44).
Livestream, 18 January 2018 (31:05).
Livestream, 19 May 2017 (28:04).
- Freeholds will have access lists.
- Co-ownership is planned but may not initially be in the game.
Players cannot steal from a Freehold under normal circumstances.
- NPC guards that permanently exist on a freehold are not a planned feature.
- Guards may be available for hire to defend freeholds after a successful node siege.
- Q: We were discussing in chat earlier about freeholds and whether or not a person would be safe in their home or within the entirety of their freehold from getting player killed?
- A: I think our initial testing is going to revolve around the footprint of their freehold and then we'll take into consideration the metrics gleaned from that testing. – Steven Sharif