Template:Ashes of Creation board game
- Each player chooses a Class and attempts to build a Guild that takes over a server on Ashes of Creation.
- The more guild members, the more action tokens the guild will receive. These tokens can be spent on actions on the game board and during battles.
- Guilds gain income by constructing Caravans.
- Players have a pool of resources that they keep secret.
- Attacking caravans.
- Arenas (instanced).
- Guild wars.
- Raid bosses.
- Attacking a raid boss makes the game co-op. Other guilds can then join in to fight the boss.
- The raid boss' level is based on the level that the game board is at.
- The map is comprised of six components that are placed together.
- The game board is made of zones that evolve as players complete activities and actions.
- Over forty different buildings can be built.
- Players have a character sheet with tracked abilities and skill levels.
- As a character levels they become more powerful.
The game is playable by two to five players.
- The game will last about 30 minutes per player.
There will be expansions, but the base game can be played stand-alone.
- Expansions will come with additional map tiles with new locations to gain resources from.
- Map tiles from expansions can be switched out.
- Expansions come with additional structures.
- Expansions will have characters that are race-specific to Ashes of Creation.
- Each race will have certain advantages and abilities.
The game will probably not be funded by Kickstarter.
The estimated retail price is between $50 and $100 US.