- Mounts are generally able to be summoned during combat in the open-world.
- Animal husbandry mounts are summoned via an item that is obtainable from a stable (husbandry stall).
- A player can dismount and have their mount follow them.
Right now we don't have it where the mount is separate from the player per-se. You automatically mount the mount when you summon it in the in the alpha. But in the future you'll be able to summon it and you won't have to automatically mount it. It'll just be standing next to you. It'll follow you around and then you'll be able to mount it. – Steven Sharif
- An area used to breed animals within the Animal husbandry profession.
- A building for housing mounts.
- A system that stores active mounts in slots that can be used local to the stable.
- The active mounts are determined based on you having that active mount as part of a slot within the stable that you're within the area of. And what that means is that mounts are relevant in battle; and if you lose your mount in battle it is a detriment. There are ways for you to bring that mount back. There are active potions that you can have available to you to do fast resurrections to reduce that cooldown potentially; and you can also interface with the stable itself if you want to swap that mount out with a different mount. – Steven Sharif
- Livestream, 30 April 2020 (56:16).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (AM) (12:34).
- Livestream, 30 April 2021 (1:10:04).
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (33:17).
- Livestream, 30 April 2021 (1:08:10).
- Interview, 19 July 2020 (1:05:50).
- Livestream, 29 May 2020 (39:02).
- Node series part II – the Metropolis.
- Livestream, 29 April 2022 (1:11:24).