Scryer of Ebon Skies
The shamanistic seers of the Vek are the spiritual leaders of their society, and their wisdom is held in high regard. These oracles view day and night as a vast, unceasing scripture, and dedicate themselves to its studies. Generations of sages have contemplated the origins of the stars, whether created by forgotten gods or living on as divine beings all their own. Regardless, the seers maintain a watchful eye as the pages of the sky turn.
- Skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
- Costumes and mounts may also be accessible in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse.
- Different variants of store purchased cosmetic creatures may exist in the wild.
- Lore text is flavor text, and background of the creatures and items in the world of Verra.
The cosmetic store will offer limited time, limited quantity items to help sustain game development.
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif