Ochre Ox Wagon
A somewhat temperamental beast at times, the Verran ochre ox nevertheless has proven time and again to be an exceptional choice of pack animal. Possessed of tough hide and sturdy frame, the ox is versatile, able to operate in rain, snow, or in a muddy bog. At a time of year when transportation of perishable goods is essential, the ox does not disappoint, especially in preparation for winter.
- Skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
- Costumes and mounts may also be accessible in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse.
- Different variants of store purchased cosmetic creatures may exist in the wild.
- Lore text is flavor text, and background of the creatures and items in the world of Verra.
The cosmetic store will offer limited time, limited quantity items to help sustain game development.
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif