- There will be capes (cloaks) with hoods.
List of cloaks
- Cloak of Brilliance
- Cloak of Eminence
- Cloak of the Blackblades
- Cloak of the Depths
- Cloak of the Golden Order
- Cloak of the Golden Wing
- Cloak of the High Throne
- Cloak of the Seahawk
- Cloak of the Seaside Maw
- Cloak of the Shining Light
- Cloak of the Witness
- Frostguard Cloak
- Kiss of summer
- Pioneer's cloak
- Royal Cloak
- Scryer of Ebon Skies
- Shawl of Astral Balance
- Swordbrand Cloak
- Vermillion Diamond Cloak
- Woodgarde Cloak
- None -
- Guild emblems.
- Armor attachments.
I know previously we had spoken about not allowing custom user images in the game, however I think we're leaning more now in the direction of allowing for custom user images. Absolutely well what it will be is the fact that we're a subscription game and if you want to jeopardize your account by doing the wrong thing with regards to custom users [images] then by all means you may do so and we'll have stringent practices in place to prevent that from actually being an issue. – Steven Sharif
Items on back and belt
Items attached to a character's back or belt represent items they are in possession of. Players can set the appearance priority for the items they wish to show. Only one item can show at a time, and that is determined by player choice.
The idea is to kind of move away from the mundane kind of application of belts in previous MMOs where they don't really have a lot of character so to speak. But in reality you know as an adventurer you come with a lot of tools and things that you have to use out in the wild in order to achieve what you're trying to achieve. So we wanted to kind of represent that on your character and give you something that can actually be tangible for your character and see there. I think it adds a lot of character and flavor to your identity. – Steven Sharif
Crowdfunding guild rewards
- Once assigned, the reward becomes an asset of that guild.
- Guild members that leave the guild no longer have access to the unique items of that guild.
List of Cloaks
- Livestream, 28 July 2017 (31:30).
- Livestream, 30 January 2020 (25:39).
- Livestream, 28 July 2017 (24:54).
- Blog: 10 facts about castle sieges in the MMORPG.
- Livestream, 17 May 2017 (55:40).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (47:44).
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (3:35:54).
- Livestream, 26 July 2019 (1:05:28).
- Livestream, 30 May 2019 (1:09:13).
- Video, 7 February 2017 (0:22).
- Livestream, 4 June 2018 (19:48).
- Livestream, 30 January 2020 (49:08).