Celebrants of the Rose
For many Kaelar nobility, an event where two become one is an occasion met with massive fanfare, and balls are a very popular choice of celebration. Of course, the nobles in question aren’t one to come to the festivities unprepared. While many Kaelar merchants opt for more humble wedding attire, this panoply is anything but. To this end, an intricately embroidered raiment of vibrant pink and red, adorned with a white floral shawl and copious gems, has been commissioned. A plumed hat, a mask, and a gemstone scepter* accentuate the ensemble. With a lovely night of dance, the pair heralds the advent of a brighter life together.
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
- Nothing in the cosmetic store will be pay to win.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif
- Skins are cosmetic items that do not grant the user any benefit.
- Skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
- Different variants of store purchased cosmetic creatures may exist in the wild.
- Flavor text relates to the lore and background of creatures and items in the world of Verra.
- Costumes do not include any weapons pictured.