Burrow hawks are winged forest creatures well-suited to hunting in the air, or swiftly catching prey on the ground. For the Vek, they serve the role of a companion, as the nomadic journey of diviners is often a solitary one. They are attentive but curious creatures, a fitting personality for their masters. Many Vek also take to rearing burrow hawks as would-be guardians or scouts, as their innate nature makes them highly adaptable. It is not uncommon to come across a Vek hunter or scholar, seemingly alone, only to find a large burrow hawk patiently watching from afar.
- Expeditionary pre-order pack: Jun 2019 - Jul 2019
- Voyager plus pre-order pack: Jun 2019 - Jul 2019
- Voyager pre-order pack: Jun 2019 - Jul 2019
- Skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
- Costumes and mounts may also be accessible in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse.
- Different variants of store purchased cosmetic creatures may exist in the wild.
- Lore text is flavor text, and background of the creatures and items in the world of Verra.
The cosmetic store will offer limited time, limited quantity items to help sustain game development.
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif