The bearded balemane has been an indispensable aspect of Vek society, whether for travel, construction, or war. Paint is used to differentiate a chosen balemane's purpose. Few beastmasters outside the Vek willfully go out to tame a wild balemane, for they have a fierce temperament to match their foreboding stature. If trampled underfoot by its hooves, adversaries should take great caution to avoid being impaled. A tamed balemane, however, is a hardy beast that will fight tooth and hoof for its rider.
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
- Nothing in the cosmetic store will be pay to win.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif
- Skins are cosmetic items that do not grant the user any benefit.
- Skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
- Different variants of store purchased cosmetic creatures may exist in the wild.
- Flavor text relates to the lore and background of creatures and items in the world of Verra.
- Costumes do not include any weapons pictured.
- Caravan skins change the appearance of an in-game mount and in-game caravan that are hooked up to each other.