List of bows
- None -
- None -
- Characters performing ranged abilities will switch to the ranged weapon, then can switch back to the melee weapon and shield or two-handed melee weapon.
- There will be a setting to determine if the ranged weapon or main/offhand selection is your primary weapon to use for Q or left-mouse-button attacks.
Let's say you use Power shot: You click Power shot, you quickly switch over to the ranged weapon, execute the skill, and you're back to your primary focus, which is the the sword and shield; and then for weapon attacks like your Q or your left mouse button, you would have the option to to set which is your focus, the ranged weapon, or the main offhand selection and you can swap back and forth between that as you want. – Steven Sharif
- Q: Will we get any a longer range free aim weapons like we had in APOC, able to snipe players from long distances?
- A: It's probably unlikely that you're going to see in a similar way to what we had in APOC with a long bow or the short bow, that type of distance traveled. I think in APOC we had a 250 meter cut off for the long bows. – Steven Sharif
- Livestream, 30 May 2019 (58:28).
- Livestream, 24 May 2017 (14:15).
- Livestream, 30 July 2021 (1:13:48).
- Livestream, 28 August 2020 (1:15:02).
- Livestream, 28 July 2017 (24:54).
- Podcast, 29 September 2021 (40:50).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (16:32).
- Livestream, 30 June 2017 (47:14).
- Podcast, 29 September 2021 (46:20).
- Podcast, 29 September 2021 (43:02).