Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Skill||Icon||Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3|
|After image||Summon shadows of yourself to confuse your enemies, granting you momentary invulnerability. Lasts 4 seconds. Mirror image evasion buff.||Increased evasion.||Bonus damage while buff is active.|
|Arch lightning||Launch a bolt of lightning in a forward line, damaging all within its path.||Adds damage over time to targets hit.||Chains to nearby enemies that are not hit. Anyone who is outside the line has a chance to get a bolt jump to them.|
|Black hole||Pulls all enemies to a point picked by the caster after a short delay.||Snares targets after pull.||Black hole explodes at the end of the pull duration dealing damage.|
|Blink||Blink forward in the direction you are traveling.||Increased blink distance. Reduces threat on targets nearby upon activation.||Increased blink distance. Deals area damage upon impact.|
|Cloth armor (passive)||Increases armor given by cloth armor.||Further increases armor given by cloth armor.||Bonus mana for each piece of cloth armor.|
|Cloth armor (passive)/ru||Увеличивает защиту предоставляемую тканевой броней.||Дополнительно увеличивает защиту тканевой брони.||Дополнительная мана за каждый надетый тканевый предмет брони.|
|Elemental (passive)||Increases to elemental damage. The more the mage changes their element type the more damage is done.||-||-|
|Forcefield||Eats mana based on flight height and duration. Mitigates incoming damage by eating mana at a high consumption. Has mixed utility and defensive application.||-||-|
|Gift of the Magi||Grant a portion of the Mage's mana to friendly character.|
|Ice prison||Target an enemy and summon a prison of ice around them, paralyzing them.||Adds damage over time.||Snares after root breaks.|
|Ice sheet||Creates an area where enemies are knocked down.||Snares two targets in area.||Increases size and duration.|
|Implosion||Launch a powerful burst of fire (fireball) against a single target.||Becomes a burn (damage over time).||Area of effect around the target.|
|Mage's detection||Reveal secret passages and magically hidden terrain around you. Casts light and reveals magical explosive hazards.||-||-|
|Portal||Create a portal under the caster and place a second portal in a location picked by the caster. Portal will only work for a certain number of players. May be able to be used offensively.||Increases range.||Using portal reduces threat and clears targets.|
|Prismatic Beam||Channels a beam attack toward a target. Does more damage the longer the ability is held down.||Damages over time after channel.||Damages enemies between caster and target in a cone.|
|Quake||If your focus is at 80%, cast this spell to split the earth itself before you, launching a line of AoE damage.||Knock down those hit by your arcane might.||Reduces focus cost and cooldown for the skill.|
|Safe space||Targeted party member (can be self) is removed from combat for duration. They are sent to some extra dimensional location.||Banished target gets extra mana while banished.||Reduced cooldown.|
|Spellbook combo||Target an enemy and use magic missiles from your spellbook to strike with multiple blows. Dealing damage and powering up your focus with this weapon attack.||-||-|
|Tentacles||Creates an area of effect around the caster that roots targets.||Adds damage over time to targets and increases range.||Increases duration.|
- Choosing life augments will provide self-healing benefits as well as limited life-giving benefits to other players.
- Some cleric augments applied to certain skills will indirectly provide the ability to heal others. These will not replace the need for a cleric archetype.
- Cleric augments will radically change the type of summons available from the summoner primary archetype.
- Ashes of Creation class list.
- PAX West 2017 Mage poster.
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (39:52).
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (39:15).
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (42:20).
- Livestream, 31 July 2020 (57:33).
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (43:44).
- Стрим, 16 Октября 2017 (43:44).
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (43:53).
- Livestream, 31 July 2020 (1:00:44).
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (39:02).
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (42:08).
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (38:35).
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (41:26).
- Livestream, 31 July 2020 (1:02:59).
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (42:42).
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (40:14).
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (40:23).
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (43:14).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (51:11).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (47:18).
- Livestream, 25 July 2020 (58:38).
- Livestream, 25 July 2020 (1:41:46).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (11:27).